𝟏𝟗. 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐍𝐈𝐂

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘. After finishing some Barbie episodes, we decide to watch 'Princess Bride.' Mind you, it's a very good story and book, but with Astyrian acting out the scenes with Colette? Well ... it's something. Definitely something. 

"My name is Indigo Montoya," Astyrian growls, pointing a chopstick at Colette. "You killed my father. Prepare to die."

"The movie hasn't even started yet!" 

When it hits around four o'clock, I decide to bid them goodbye. Kissing both Colette and Agnes on the cheeks, I squeeze them as I hug them. "Bye, loves." 

"Bye, Mrs. Y/N!" they both shout in unison. 

I beam. "It's alright, darlings, you can call me Y/N."

"Okay," Agnes nods. 

I stand up and run into Astyrian, who had been standing right behind me. "Where's my goodbye?" he complains, falling dramatically onto the floor. 

I step over him, feet on either side of his chiseled stomach and abs. Putting my hands on my hips, I smirk down. "They said best for last, don't they?"

"You heard the woman!" Astyrian crows joyfully, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me down onto him. I laugh and Colette and Agnes jump on us as well. 

When I finally exit their rented apartment and the cute cafe, I see my moped waiting for me outside. There's a note attached to it. 

i rlly didnt want to pick u up so here u go ig

dont fuck lmfao i dont wanna be an uncle

I grin to myself as I read Shalnark's note. Giving one quick goodbye wave to the Channings, I hop on and drive outta the parking lot. Taking my phone out of my back pocket, I see a bunch of texts. One catches my eye. 

gon

hey y/n

wanna go to the
park today at 5 
to catch up ?

y/n

sure lol is there
gonna be food ?

gon 

ofc who do u 
think i am :(

also killua & 
his sister will
be there

y/n 

kk ill be there
in a couple of
minutes

Putting my phone back in my pocket, I race off to the hotel we're staying in. Grabbing some stuff and putting it in a backpack, I leisurely make my way to the park, the thought of tantalising food simmering in my head. 

When I arrive at the park, I almost immediately spot a hill with a large fluff of black hair on top. Gon, I think. Walking over silently, I spook him. 

"Boo!" I shout in his ear, gripping onto his shoulders. He jumps in fright and turns around equally as fast, only to calm down when he sees that it's me. 

"Oh. You."

"Me?" I joke. 

"Don't scare me like that, Y/N!" he scolds me. 

I roll my eyes playfully and sit down next to him. "Yessir. Anyways, we're waiting for Killua and his younger sister, right?"

Gon nods and proceeds to take out a basket from out of his lap. I help him set up the picnic, putting the blanket down and placing the food on top of it gently. 

"Wow, this looks good." I lick my lips. 

"It is," Gon answers, already digging in. "My Aunt, who's basically my mom, made it for me, since she travelled to Yorknew City with me."

"Chool!" I exclaim with food in my mouth. I hide my mouth with my hand as I speak. 

Gon laughs at me and we continue to eat when we hear, "You guys started eating without me?"

I can just hear the smirk in his voice. Without turning around, I say quietly, "Killua."

"Aww, you sound disappointed. Don't wanna be reunited with your past?"

Now I turn around. "Where was this attitude yesterday, hmm? Does your pathetic girlfriend scare it away?" 

"S-she's not pathetic!" Killua attempts to defend her. 

"Oh yes she is," three voices say in unison. Me, Gon, and ... a black haired girl standing next to Killua's side. 

"Alluka!" Gon grins.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

killua's kinda
salty :(

wtv he'll learn to 
suck it up lol

word count : 732