𝟐𝟎. 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘, 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐓𝐒. I start laughing. "STOP IT. Your sister doesn't even approve of your girlfriend. This is way too funny." I snort again and Killua sniffs, crossing his arms and looking away. 

Gon and Alluka snicker alongside me until we all quiet down. I reach for another piece of pizza and start chewing on it as the Zoldyck siblings sit down. We all eat for a few minutes until I clear my throat. I look at them. 

"So we're here to catch up?" I ask. 

"Mhm," Alluka nods her head, clearing her throat. "That's what Killua told me. But I don't really know you, so I don't know why I'm here. No offense."

"Oh! No, I just wanted to meet you," I smile at her. She smiles back and offers me a chocolate-covered strawberry. I accept and bite into it.

"Oh hey," I ask Gon, covering my mouth with a hand to avoid any food spilling out. "Did you bring Sprite?"

Gon rolls his eyes. "Of course I did. You're obsessed with it!"

"Ahh!" I squeal, jumping up and hugging him around the neck from behind. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Gon giggles before handing me a can. I open it and take a sip, before popping the tab off. I flick it in a certain someone's direction, and he catches it. 

"What's this for?" Killua asks, puzzled. 

"Well, it means I want a kiss from you." He blushes bright red and I stifle a laugh. "But I don't want a kiss from you, so I'm offering it as peace offering and friendship offering. Aww, don't go all blushy on me, Killua! You have a girlfriend, for god's sake."

"Fiance," Alluka corrects. 

That's when it hits me. "You." I point at Alluka. "You're the girl that I met when I woke up at the hospital!" 

Alluka looks up at me from her chicken nuggets and nods before going back to eating. I laugh quietly and turn back to my own food.

When we finish eating, we put all of the dirty utensils and dishes in the picnic basket and throw away all the trash. Once that's finished, we sit down.

"Okay, so we're here so I can get my memories back, right?" I ask. "How are we going to do that?"

"We're just gonna tell you the basics," Gon explains. "Hopefully you get the rest of the memories on your own. Because if we explain in detail, your memories might get messed up and you'll remember OUR memories. Which would be bad because we saw and perceived situations differently." 

I nod absentmindedly before what he says hits me. I laugh. "Alright, then. Sorry, I process things slower than usual."

Killua snorts. "You're very observant."