Movie 1

Lance: "Okay, thank you all for coming. We're here to discuss a number of recent incidents."
Alder: "How come you go first?"
Lance: "Because I've got more incidents from my regions, because I have regions, and because I said so."
Cynthia: "I wouldn't press him on this one, Alder, you don't have any Fairies."
Alder: "...fine."
Caitlin: "Quit while you're not so far behind, boss."
Alder: (dirty look)

Lance: "Right. We'll handle them chronologically. I believe we assigned Will to look into this one as part of his internship - Will, you have the floor."
Will: "Thank you, sir." *shows slide* "Mewtwo, the most powerful Psychic-type Pokemon recorded - even more powerful than Mew. Mewtwo escaped from the Rocket labs which created him around early May some years ago, and proceeded to take over the island he was bred on."
Shauntal: "Bred?"
Will: "Well, more like cloned. Mewtwo is a genetic modification of Mew, with DNA from multiple other sources. He proceeded to create a hurricane around the laboratory, which he named New Island, and intended to obliterate all life except for his superior clones."
Sidney: "Heh, like he'd last long against a few Dark-types."
Will: "No Dark-types were present at the incident. Details are a little sketchy, but I did manage to find satellite footage."
*Footage is shown*
Aaron: "...I don't get it."
Lucian: "I do. Mewtwo appears to have peaceably dissolved the hurricane, and left with his clones to start a new life. The question is -"
Flint: "How?"
Lucian: "No. Who."
Will: "My fellow Psychic-specialist is correct. Someone convinced Mewtwo to change his plans." *Will switches slides, showing CCTV footage from the Port of Viridian, and then more satellite imagery.* "We identified six people as present on New Island, in addition to a kidnapped Nurse Joy who was not who we were after."
*Images change, several of the Elite start in surprise*
Cynthia: "Is... that's Ash Ketchum, isn't it."
Lance: "Thank you, Will. And now we know why I wanted this meeting, don't we?"
Alder: "You don't have to rub it in."
Lance: "When the storm dissolved, the rest of my Elite team and I were getting ready to try and stop him - and then, suddenly, it was no longer needed. Someone beat us to it."
Bruno: *chuckles* "And not for the last time..."
Lance. "Indeed. Lorelei, I believe this next one was close to home for you..?"