Movie 7

Steven: "Okay, Phoebe, let's hear it."
Phoebe: "Short version or long version?"
Steven: "Let's start with the short version."
Phoebe: "Alien invasion."
Alder: *laughing*
Steven: "...that was a bit too short. Okay, let's hear the long version."
Phoebe: "Right. Well - there's a Pokemon called Deoxys, it's a Legendary usually found in space."
Alder: *still laughing*
Siebold: "How is something usually found in space?"
Glacia: "We've been sending shuttles up there for decades now, the Mossdeep Centre isn't even the first."
Siebold: "Right."
Malva: "Still surprising."

Phoebe: "Four years before this incident, at the north pole, a Deoxys came to earth to try to find a fellow Deoxys who had crashed there before. The crashed one with a green crystal was retrieved and sent to LaRousse for study, the other one - with a purple crystal - was knocked out by what was apparently Rayquaza and badly injured."
Lance: "Rayquaza must have decided it was a threat. Bit extreme, though."
Drasna: "No doubt."
Grimsley: "LaRousse? Why there?"
Phoebe: "Not sure, sorry. Anyway, Mr. Ketchum comes into this when he meets a boy who'd befriended the green Deoxys in spirit form."
Alder: "And now the aliens are psychic! This is brilliant!"
Shauntal: "Alder! Calm down, please!"
Alder: "Why? This is hilarious!"
Phoebe: "This is where it gets less amusing. The purple one, now healed, came to LaRousse to find its friend - and it did not go about it well. It shut off power to the city, multiplying itself to produce clones and removing anything that would interfere with searching."
Alder: "...okay, sorry, that does sound pretty bad. Uh... it wasn't as bad as it sounds, right?"
Phoebe: "No lethal attacks were used. But about this time, Rayquaza arrived - to find a forcefield blocking him from entering LaRousse."
Lance: "Do we have a clip?"
Phoebe: "We have several. Here's one with the Deoxys clones, and one with Rayquaza trying to get in."

*clips shown*
Steven: "That's pretty awe-inspiring. Two very powerful Pokemon, clearly - Rayquaza and Deoxys both."
Cynthia: "Where was Ash?"
Phoebe: "Trying to awaken the green Deoxys and keep away from the Purple one until that was done. He succeeded at the second, but Rayquaza broke the shield and started to battle Deoxys in the middle of the city."
*clip shown*

Drasna: "Wow."
Phoebe: "Mr. Ketchum, and his friends, managed to get just enough power to the green Deoxys to allow it to become active again - that meant the purple one didn't finish off Rayquaza, though Rayquaza promptly got up and started to attack again. That's when things got surreal."
Cynthia: "Okay, try me."
Phoebe: "All three Legendaries were abruptly buried under a horde of overcharged security robots."
Alder: *sniggers*
Phoebe: "Mr. Ketchum played a pivotal role in deactivating the robots, which was very helpful. After that, the Legendary Pokemon involved essentially declared a ceasefire and left."
*clip plays*

Sidney: "He was just jumping across hovering robots like he didn't care... how many of the dang things did LaRousse have?"
Drake: "About twenty thousand times too many, by the looks of it..."

Cynthia: "Same question as last time. No Ash?"
Phoebe: "Rayquaza is probably killed by the Deoxys."
Lance: "Ouch."
Steven: "Ouch isn't the half of it. There was an incident recently with a meteorite - Rayquaza stopped it, as he does all of them, but were he not around it would have completely destroyed Hoenn. Legendaries are important."
Lorelei: "Hear, hear."

Steven: "Well, thank you for that, Phoebe."
Alder: "I'm amazed everyone survived that."
Steven: "So am I..."
Lance: "Okay, I understand there's one more incident from Hoenn?"
Steven: "Yep - and it's a doozy."