Sundews new Parents

(Sundew PoV) 

          I was having nice pleasent dreams. Dreams of me being raised by Blue and Cricket instead of my normal parents. The dreams were really nice until I woke up needing to go to the bathroom. Quickly making my way to Blues and Crickets room I gently shook blue awake. 

"Daddy, I need to go potty," I said while doing a potty dance

Blue smiles while he blinks awake and gets out of bed. leading me to the bathroom and helping me out of my diaper. "Alright my little morning dew, go potty like a big girl" He says while sitting me on the toilet.

I smile and grunt, going potty in the big girl toilet. "I DID IT, DADDY, I MADE IT TO THE BIG GIRL POTTY" 

            It was at the moment blue started smiling and clapping I woke up from my nap on the couch to Cricket shaking me, a nap blindfold on the floor next to her. Concern on her face. After a few moments, I felt why. I started crying at the realization I messed and wet myself during my nap. The embarrassment and stress of it was too much for me to process. Cricket quickly pulled me into a hug, it was actually working to calm me down.

"It's ok Sundew, you're ok. It was just a little accident," she says while rubbing my back "lets lay you down to get this diaper off you ok?" 

           I just nodded still crying while I laid down. Suckling on the pacifier to try and help me. But it wasn't doing much of anything for me. So I simply just spit it out onto the couch next to my head. 

(Cricket PoV) 

           I made sure to get the diaper off Sundew quickly. Stripping it swiftly and wiping her clean before disposing of the wipe and used diaper. Being honestly surprised that she had messed herself in her sleep. But I didn't let those concerns show on my face when I went back to her and pulled her into another hug. 

"See, it's all better now," I said while putting the pacifier back into Sundews mouth, smiling when she started suckling on it

"Is it dough?" her voice definitely impeded by the pacifier, she blushed realizing how she sounds like a hatchling. but I understood what she asked

"Well you're out of that messy diaper aren't you?" 

She nods her head, "I guess so," Her crying starts to calm into slight sniffles while she lays her head on my chest

"Do you want to talk about your dream? you smiling quite widely right before you woke up," 

"Pwomise not to tease me?" She asked while fiddling with her talons

"Of course I won't. You had an accident, that's nothing to tease you about," 

She takes a deep breath, "I was dreaming of being pott twained by you and Blue. In the dweam i made it to the potty with blues help and..." She stops talking, but I could put the rest together

"I'm sorry Sundew. I should've asked if you had to go to the bathroom before you took your nap. This is on me," 

(Blue PoV) 

          I had just gotten home from running out to get some more things we didn't think about while we were out. Arriving just in time to hear Sundew talk about what happened. I'm just happy Cricket stayed in the living room just in case something happened.

"Y-your not mad at me?" Sundew asked, surprise definitely in her voice

"How could we possibly be mad at you for having an accident?" I ask sitting down next to Sundew

"We could not reasonably be mad at you. Is this something your parents would get mad with you about?" Cricket asked, clearly concerned

Sundew just nods her head for an answer.

"Sundew, let us take care of you. Let us be your new parents. You almost called me dad this morning. We'll take care of you and all you're needs. We won't just leave you behind because of some little accidents." I say while joining the hug

"Blue is right, let us be the loving parents you deserve." Cricket says

(Sundew PoV) 

           I'm stunned into silence. The only noise coming from me is the slight suckling sound of me suckling on my pacifier. I know they truly care, and I know they wouldn't leave me behind. They could've thrown me out of their house when I started having accidents at night but they didn't. The offer was just too good and knowing they truly cared  about me just made it impossible to say no.

"Yes, pwease yes," I started sobbing into blues chest hugging them back "Pwease be my new parents," 

              They hugged me right back, I could tell they were happy I said yes from how tight they were hugging. Best of all so much of my stress seemed to evaporate from my shoulders when I said yes. Knowing that I could truly share my problems and not be judged. 

            We stayed there in that hug for I don't even know how long until blue spoke up while nuzzling me.

"Do you want to wear one of your daytime diapers little one?" He asked me

                It took me a few seconds to think about it. I mean, I like how the diapers feel. But I'm also not sure I'd be able to get it off to use the toilet on my own. 

"Will one of you help me get it off and back on when I need to use the toilet?" 

They both nod but Cricket is the one to speak, "Of course sweetie. We won't force you to use your diapers. If you need to use the toilet whenever you're wearing a diaper just ask one of us for help" 

I smiled, the second honest smile I had today, "then yes please dad," 

             Blue smiled wide before going into my room and coming out with one of my daytime diapers. He wasted no time in taping it onto me. Nuzzling me afterward with a big happy grin.

"I'm so happy you're letting us be your new mom and dad Sundew." He says with an honest happy grin

We just started hugging again, happy to finally feel honestly loved. I eventually fell asleep again from how safe i felt in their embrace. drifting back off to sleep. 

----------

Hey, I'm still alive. I know I haven't posted in ages. sorry for the wait, i just got really busy with stuff.