•3 - Oneshot•

❥ 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐭 ❥ 𝐅𝐭. L/N F/N

It was a sunny morning on the shiratorizawa academy

You were just walking on the hallways reading a textbook until someone pokes your shoulders behind you.

"Hey, Y/N-chan." A voice from behind startles you that made you even flinch.

you turn back and see two bangsies (LMAO IM SORRY)

it was shirabu-san and a other person you haven't met before.

you and shirabu already have met, you coincidentally met him on a coffee shop knowingly he's a second year whilst you a first year of the academy.

"Stop trembling you idiot, anyways." Shirabu was highly annoyed with that other person clinging onto him on by the looks of it.

"Hey Y/N-chan, your a first year right?" Shirabu asks.

"Yeah, i am, what about it shirabu-senpai?" You responded.

"Well, your not in any clubs yet, are we correct??" The boy from behind him continues.

"Yeah, that's right." I responded again. 

"Well we we're wondering if you can be the boys volleyball manager. Me and this little brat we're assigned by coach to find a manager among the first years that aren't on clubs yet and I cannot explain how irritated i am with this brat beside me for days now." Shirabu says with a happy-irritated face? i dont really know how to describe his expression rn.

you took a moment to realize what they were trying to process (damn Y/N y r u so dumb)

"Oh u-uh, i'll see for myself i guess?" you responded with a relieved face.

"Ok, we'll see you at the gym later, just let me or this brat know if you agree." Shirabu says as he grabbed that other boy and went off, feels like shirabu hates that boy honestly.

" Shirabu says as he grabbed that other boy and went off, feels like shirabu hates that boy honestly

 after class 

you were outside the gym door knowingly scared, you didn't expect getting asked to be the manager by one of the members of the team but you just poked your head out on the gym doors and eavesdropped before getting in (y/n why..)

all we're already on their training uniforms and a read head poked shirabu's shoulders,

"Hey, Shiraboo! have you and goshiki found a manager yet? he asks.

"no, but someone i know might be, me and goshiki ig asked her and she's probably thinking about it." Shirabu answers

"Eh? you two actually found one?" A ash-blonde asks from behind.

"yeah! she's actually also so pretty!!" the same boy you met earlier behind shirabu says.

"Ohoho, since goshiki described her, try to describe her too , shirabu-san." a oranged-hair boy asks with a weird smirk 

"fine ig, she's pretty? what goshiki said? uh, i dont know more." Shirabu says with a uninterested tone.

"aww shirabu your no fun!" the read head pouted.

"Oh hey, Y/N-san!! seems like you actually came!" The same boy you met spotted you and approached you.

"We're you eavesdropping on us?" An ash-blonde approaches you aswell and asked you.

"a-ah! no-no! i wasn't!" you waved your hands with a scared tone trying to act like you weren't 

"ooh! my kouhai wasn't lying when he said she was pretty!" a red haired male appraoches you.

"thanks?" you accepted the complement. 

"wakatoshii! you should really come here so all of us can introduce ourselves!!" the red head shouts throughout the gym with his hands on his hips. the boy he called just nodded and approaches me, along with two people behind him.

"uh, ill go first, I'm Eita Semi, a setter but also a pinch server." Semi says while rubbing his nape as he says that. you we're highly amused with the name.

"I am Satori Tendou, a middle blocker!!" He says excitingly, you liked how red his hair was.

"Im Kawanishi Taichi ig. Im a middle blocker aswell." Taichi says with a unamused face but you feel like you want to touch his orange hair on how fluffy it is.

you reach your hand up on his hair and started patting it. "E-Eh?!" he was shocked with the sudden pat.

"i thought your hair looked fluffy so i wanted to pat it" You say with a amused face. 

"you could've asked me, you really startled me for a second." he scoffs and turns around.

you look over at shirabu and he had a annoyed face for a second? 

"anyways! i'll continue! I am Yamagata Hayato, the libero of the team!" he says quite proudly which made you clap

"I am Reon Ohira, my position is wing spiker." he says with a smile.

"I am Tsutomu Goshiki! A wing spiker too!!" He jumps filled with amusement which made you chuckle.

"I am Wakatoshi Ushijima, a wing spiker along also the captain of the team." he says while holding a ball on his hands, you were amused on how tall he was.

"Okay! I am L/N F/N, nice to meet you all!" You say with such confidence and you didn't even realize why.

"you have such a pretty name y/n-san." semi compliments you which made you flattered.
(i mean who wouldn't its EITA SEMI FFS)

"we should start training before coach might scold us again." ushijima reminds them.

they all went back to their positions and started training.

you made up your mind, maybe you should try to be a manager for this club. you thought as you giggle silently.

[ end of oneshot , contained about 906 words. ]

[ i feel like this was cringe but ig go off , im still a noob on character x reader but here i shall feed with my stupid writing eat up]