•6 - Oneshot•

[ just that one scene from my beach oneshot that im about to publish next ]

[ yes i added my oc, dont worry y/n will appear on the full beach oneshot next chapter ]

Beach scenario with Kenjirou and Kawanishi FT. Himari

Third person view

Third person view

'where tf are we  , kawanishi-" shirabu argued.

"I dont know! I decided to come with himari and then you followed me!" Kawanishi scoffed.

"stop arguing , im just here to find one of my besties who happened to be a manager of karasuno" Himari says with a annoyed face.

"seriously you could have told me you we're going to karasuno's part of the beach you know how much i hate their guts" Shirabu rolled his eyes.

"stop being a bad sport kenjiro" Kawanishi teased.

"stfu" 

"ok boomer"

"shut it both of you god damn" himari snapped

"wow the beach is quite nice place" kenjirou says folding his hands as he saw the ocean.

"yeah quite a nice place to drown you" kawanishi and himari laughed at the remark.

"shut the fuck up kawanishi i hate you so much" kenjirou smacks his head.

"you two stay here while im gonna find kiyoko and yachi" himari says as she walked away but stopped.

"you two BETTER NOT drown each other while im gone for a minute istg if you both are im gonna kill you two" she continued.

"yeah okay" kenjirou says with a bored tone.

"you know what nevermind im scared if i leave you two here ok so you two are coming with me to the cabin of karasuno" himari says gripping their hair and took off.

"ouch that hurts himari" kawanishi says ruffling his hair as the three arrived.

"oh hey himari-chan! where's y/n?" yachi asks while eating a onigiri.

"she's uh with the other part of the team the sane ones." himari says rubbing her nape. while the two boys blinked at her remark finally understanding what she meant.

"WAIT. HIMARI ARE YOU FUCKING CALLING US INSANE" kenjirou says with a pissed tone

"Ehh? noo! definitely not!" himari says with a sarcastic tone.

"hey no swearing!" sugawara appeared from the cabin with asahi and tsukki behind him.

"oh? bangsie's here too?" tsukki smirked and laughed.

"k call me bangsie but atleast i never was lied by his own brother, pft." kenjirou teased.

"..."

"kenjirou dont go that far, idiot." kawanishi says smacking shirabu's head.

"pft. okay, lol." he rolled his eyes.

"anyways, im sorry about those two but where's kiyoko?" himari asked.

"oh she's changing since all of us are gonna go swimming later!" yachi says with a peace sign.

"cool!" himari says.

"can we go now?" kenjirou says with a bored tone.

"i'll meet you two later again along with the other managers i'll bring y/n with me too!" himari says to them as she grabbed the two boys and went off again.

"i still hate karasuno" kenjirou says

"srsly kenjirou, disappointed but im not suprised." kawanishi says.

"oh stfu you two" himari says smacking both heads.

( next chapter is the full beach oneshot but here's a scenario of the holy trio i made along with my oc )