Daksh - the unknown helper

Once upon a time, Kumar Shah woke up late but luckily he didn't miss his favourite Astrology Show.he use to watch his favourite show every morning.
Kumar saw his favourite astrology Show on television, the astrologer said that today those people will have a very bad day, whose names start with the letter 'K'. Kumar was shocked. he thought today he is going to experience the worst day of his life. Kumar's wife, Vinita told him that his tiffin box is ready. Kumar was surprised, he realised that he is getting late for the bank. Kumar was a bank manager, who was known for his punctuality. He quickly got ready and left for the bank. when he reached at the bank, he entered in his cabin. Kumar closed his eyes and said, " O God, do something that I have a good day today.", he thought today he is going to experience the worst day of his life. suddenly Farhan entered in the cabin with a smiling face. he said that his son has passed in class 10 today. Farhan was not able to control his happiness. Kumar was surprised, he asked Farhan, how many marks did his son get in the exam. Farhan proudly said that his son has scored 49 %  in the 10th class. Kumar was not able to  understand how Farhan is happy with his son's marks. he should have told his son to work hard in his studies to score good marks instead he was Happy with his son's Marks. Kumar was about to ask Farhan that why is he so Happy even when his son has scored less marks but suddenly two men, Rahul & Mohan entered in the bank. Rahul shots at Security Guard's arm. Mohan kicked him & he snatched his gun. Kumar & Farhan came out of the cabin. Mohan ordered the people to put their purses, wallets & jewellery in his bag. Rahul caught Kumar & he ordered him to put his wallet & wristwatch in his bag, Kumar took out his wallet from his pocket, he removed his family photo from the wallet & put the wallet in the bag. Rahul ordered him to put his wristwatch in the bag. Kumar told him that he would not be able to give his wristwatch as it was gifted to him by his wife. suddenly Rahul fired on a table, Kumar got scared. Rahul pushed him & he said " Please cooperate, if you want to live in this cruel world ". Rahul attacks Kumar & he snatched his wristwatch. soon they steal large amount from the bank. they also steal money & precious things from the people, gathered in the bank. Rahul wanted to steal more but the bags were full so they escaped from there on a motorcycle. after some time, Senior Inspector Jai & Inspector Hrishikesh reached at the spot. they started the investigation, Rahul & Mohan were clearly captured in the Bank CCTV Camera. the police department started searching them.
Next Morning, Rahul & Mohan steal large amount from another bank in the same way. Senior Inspector Jai & Inspector Hrishikesh were shocked. Rahul & Mohan were declared as the most wanted criminals. after the two successful thefts, Rahul & Mohan were feeling Happy & confident. Rahul described himself as the King of Wanbala city.
Next Morning, Rahul & Mohal steal large amount from another bank in the same way. they were successful once again. Senior Inspector Jai & Inspector Hrishikesh were trying their best to catch them but they failed to trace them again. Rahul & Mohan use to escape with excellence. Senior Inspector Jai appointed some police officers near every bank of the Wanbala city. whereas Mohan & Rahul were celebrating at their house. Mohan told Rahul that once they will steal some more money then they will leave Wanbala & target another city. Rahul was not satisfied with him, he told him that after stealing at three banks, he is trying to find some challenging theft from him. he wanted to steal money but in a challenging way. Mohan was satisfied with him. he said " You are absolutely right, Life is meaningless without challenges". they were trying to find a challenging theft to enjoy the situation when people are in trouble & fear.
On the other hand, Varun Roy was busy in an Television interview. Varun was an engineer, he had discovered advanced roller skates. he informed the interviewer that he is going to produce a large stock of advanced roller skates for the general public of Wanbala. the interviewer asked him that how many electronic roller skates does he has right now & till when he is going to complete the work as People were exited to know about it. Varun told the interviewer that Right now he has produced 2 sets of advanced roller skaters. he is planning to get a licence to sell his advanced roller skaters, once his product gets an approval from the government, he will plan to produce on a large scale. Mohan watched the entire interview. he came to know that Varun has a office at the Street 22 of the city.
At midnight, Mohan & Rahul reached at Varun's office. they had covered their faces with a cloth. Rahul breaks the door & they entered in the office. they were shocked, when they saw Varun sitting on his chair. Varun use to work till late night at his office. he was shocked. Mohan threatened him. they steal the advanced roller skates & escaped from there. Varun was regretting because it was his decision to work till late night & he had allowed the security guard to go home. this was the biggest mistake of his life.
Next Morning, Rahul & Mohan made a video, which got viral on internet. through the Video, they informed Wanbala police department that today they are going to steal at Street 30 branch of Wanbala Bank. soon entire city came to know about it. 10 expert commandos were appointed at the bank. Senior Inspector Jai, from the police department & ACP Garima from CID were also present at the spot. ACP Garima felt that Rahul & Mohan are planning something dangerous under the pretext of bank robbery. Commandos were ready to face them. finally Rahul & Mohan reached at the spot & they attacked the bank. the commandos fired on them but not a single bullet was on it's aim because Rahul & Mohan were very quick. they entered the bank, suddenly some commandos fired at them. Rahul ran towards the locker room & Mohan attacked the commandos. a commando fired at Rahul's arm, he was seriously injured. Mohan shots the commondo dead. many commandos gathered at the spot. the commandos openly fired at Mohan, not a single bullet was at aim. Mohan was very quick. Mohan & Rahul were wearing those advanced roller skates, which was the secret of their speed. Rahul was seriously injured, he decided to abort the mission. he told Mohan that right now they have to save themselves so, they should find some way to escape. suddenly a commando caught Mohan, Rahul shots him dead. they fired on the commandos. Rahul & Mohan ran out, suddenly ACP Garima caught Rahul. Mohan shots at her arm. Mohan & Rahul fired at the Police officers. surprisingly, a masked Swordsman hindered their path. he attacks Rahul with his sword. Mohan caught him, the Swordsman attacks Mohan with his sword. after a huge conflict, the masked man caught them but Mohan tried to escape. Senior Inspector Jai shots at Mohan's roller skate. Inspector Hrishikesh caught Mohan. Rahul pushed the Masked swordsman, the swordsman caught Rahul. the Swordsman was extremely angry, he slapped him. Rahul & Mohan were trapped. the swordsman attacks at Mohan's feet with his sword, a short circuit took place in the electronic roller skaters. ACP Garima arrested them. The Swordsman saw a gun, lying on the floor, he picked it & he gave it to Senior Inspector Jai.
Senior Inspector Jai asked , "Who are you? "
the masked man replied, " I am Daksh ".
there were many Commandos around him, they were surprised with Daksh's presence. Suddenly Daksh ran and entered a street, Senior inspector Jai followed him, but as soon as he reached that street, Daksh was not there. when Mohan & Rahul were caught, they were ordered to return all the stolen material, but they have already sold the stolen material, so it was not possible for them to return it. they were having a sack full of money. Rahul handover the sack to ACP Garima. CID officers conducted a research on the each stolen product, they contacted the jeweller, who gave them money in exchange of jewellery. they found the respective owners of the jewellery.
Mohan & Rahul were the regular dealers of the jeweller. ACP Garima arrested the jeweller because he use to accept stolen products at his shop & he use to pack the stolen jewellery in new boxes, which were sold to the customers of his shop.
Mohan & Rahul use to steal from last 1 year & they were never caught. Kumar got his wallet & wristwatch back. the electronic roller skates were returned to Varun Roy but after that incident, Government rejected the electronic roller skates, Varun was not allowed to distribute such dangerous innovations.
Senior Inspector Jai tried to search Daksh but he was not found anywhere. people were curious to know that who is Daksh & why had he covered his face with a mask. 'Daksh' became the most searched word on Internet, a unknown helper, who unexpectedly reached at the crime spot to help police officers. Daksh became a mysterious personality for the people of Wanbala city.