022.

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐀𝐃

In the video u can see Nick at a party, he was dancing with a girl and he had a botlle of beer in his hand. He was dancing like crazy till... till that girl leaned in and kissed him. He didn't even pulled away, he just kissed her back. They even started kissing harder till he putted his hand under the girls dress. There where boys cheering and yelling and someone yelled: "Take a room!" I saw Nick getting a smirk on his face and they made their way to a room without breaking the kiss. At the moment they closed the door the video ended and replayed. I was speechless...

How could he do that to me? He was drunk, that's clear but that's not a reason to do that. What happened in the room? Did they do it? Does he even remember this? Does he still have contact with that girl? Is he cheating on me? No wait he is cheating, for sure. There came a lot of questions up in my head. I don't know what to think about this. At a moment I felt tears coming up on my cheek. I was so mad, angry that I threw my phone on the floor. I looked at Nick who was still sleeping next to me. He looked so cute sleeping up there. I glanced a last time at him before pulling the blankets from me and get up. I grabbed my phone, a joggins suit and went to the bathroom. I changed in to these jogging suit:

*The whole outfit is the same only the pants are shorts and you haven't sun glasses

*The whole outfit is the same only the pants are shorts and you haven't sun glasses.*

And did my hair in a bun and got out our bathroom. When I got back to mine and Nick's room I saw that Nick was still in bed but now he was half asleep. 

N: "Gm princcese, why you left me, I still want cuddles." 

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the door. 

N: "Where your going? Your okay?" 

I laughed sarcastecly. 

Y: "Check your phone dumb ass." 

By those words I closed the door and went downstaires where I saw almost the whole hype. They all looked at me with worried faces. 

Y: "Hey." 

I said while sighing. 

Addi: "Your okay?" 

Y: "Yeah, I'm totally fine, everything is perfect, nothing special happened. Oh wait almost forget, only the fact that the boy who I loved with my whole hart just cheated on me on my back." 

I said while water filled my eyes again. 

Avani: "We're so sorry." 

Y: "Don't be, it's not your fault." 

I sighed again.

Th: "Don't be sad, he's just a kid, he don't know what he's doing." 

Y: "If u call a 19 years old a kid, I don't know what I am to you." 

I heard a door opening pretty hard from above and someone running trought the hallway. 

Y: "Anyways, I'm going for a run."

Mia: "Want us to come with you?"

Y: "Nahh, I wanna be alone. Clearing my head and stuff."

I said while going downstairs pretty fast cuz I knew Nick was the one who ran downstairs, he wanted to explain this but I am not planning on listening to him right now, I don't wanna hear the shit that comes from his mouth, I can't even look him in the eyes right now. I opened the door and just heard Nick yelling.

N: "WHERE IS Y/N?!"

I sighed and closed the door. I first just walked while putting my airpods in, I played drivers license from Olivia Rodrigo. (That song just hits different✋😭) I played it while I ran on a bridge. I sang with it and I felt tears coming all the way down my face, it started to rain, I stopped running when the chorus came. I sang pretty hard with it while tears where still streaming down my face. I throw all my emotions in that song. Litteraly all the lyrics where right. I still fucking love him. 

(For the people that don't know the song, here it is.)

When the song stopped I felt on the ground on my knees, with my hands in my face, covering my eyes. I was still crying. I keeped crying till I stopped. I looked up and I waited a second till I screamed my voice dead. I swear to god, never in my whole I screamed that hard. I think I was suprised I did that cuz then I feelt a weird vibe around me. I just looked at the crowed highway in the sunset, wait sunset? How long am I here? Actually, I don't care. I'm good where I am. 

This was my vieuw:

I still sat on the bridge with my legs playing above the car's that where racing around

I still sat on the bridge with my legs playing above the car's that where racing around. I stayed there till the sunset was gone. I decided to go back home. I sighed while getting up. I walked to the hype while listening to music again. Let me be honest, music is my best friend when I'm sad. I was still on my way when I suddenly heard my phone ringing. I actually closed my phone when I was sitting on the bridge, I only opened it when I listened to the music. Normally I would decline cuz the whole hype house called me and texted me like a thousand times asking me where I was or if I was okay and stuff like that. But when I wanted to decline I saw it wasn't someone from the hype house, it actually was a phone number that I hadn't in my contacts.

+32 485769918

ACCEPT✅                        DECLINE❌ 

I decided to pick up cuz I was curious who it was.

------------------------------------------------

📞 Y: "Hello?" 

📞 ??: "Y/n?"

To be continued...

-A/N-

Thank y'all for the support, I'm very thankfull for y'all! Also if u didn't read my other story's, go check it out! It's called: Omegle love, Memories and The new famous girl.

-Word Count: 1042-