000.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆

I wake up to a ringing alarm clock and rub my eyes while yawning

"Good morning, awful day." I sigh, getting out of the bed, when suddenly I bump my foot on something that's laying in the middle of my room.

I'm met with a dozen of boxes as my memory slowly get's back.

Well hopefully my 'new life' will be better than this one.

I make my way to grab the clothes I left on my desk the other day to take a quick shower, while yet another yawn escapes my lips.

After a good warm shower, I brush my teeth before making my way downstairs.

Arriving downstairs I notice how Alex' sitting on the couch, with his phone in is hands. Mom's cooking and dad's probably still asleep.

"Good morning young sis. You know you don't have any make up on, right?" He comments the moment he sees my face.

"I'm glad it's the first thing you notice about me," I sarcasticly answer "And yes, I'm aware, we'll be sitting in the car all day long so what's the matter?"

"If you say so." He replies, clearly not intersted in what I had to say.

I just roll my eyes, making my way to the kitchen counter, where mom was making breakfast.

"Good morning angel, hope you slept well." Mom smiles as I just smile in return.

"Good morning mom and to be really honest, tonight could've got a whole better. But, what can you do about it I guess." I shrug my shoulders.

One second leds to another, when all of a sudden Alex takes place next to me.

"Woohoo, mom check this, made nine-hundred thousand on insta today!" He cheers as I just roll my eyes at how happy he gets of followers.

"Woohoo," Mom clapps her hands as reaction. "I'm so proud of you honey!" She adds.

I cough, wanting to change the subject as I'm not fully interested in this one.

"What? You're so jealous." Alex suddenly blunts out.

I laugh in return, not believing what he just said. "Me, jealous? Don't make me laugh. Why would I get jealous of that?" I chuckle.

"Eh maybe because I have nine-hundred thousand followers and you, like what, a 100?"
He scoffs.

"That's different you jerk, I have a private acc." I state, clearly having the point here.

"So, what?" He answers, obviously to dumb to understand. "It is not the same Alex!" I somewhat yell at him.

"Alright, bet! You put your account public and after three months we'll see who has the most followers,"He states.

"Bet accepted!" I answer back.

Fuck.

Why did I say yes to that? I know I can't make it!

I quickly pull my phone out and go to my instagram. I scroll down some pictures from like twenty-sixteen.

I smile at the memories but I'm hella aware that if I wanted to make followers, these weren't exactly the perfect pictures to get them so I quickly deleted them.

"Ready, challenge accepted!" I smile, getting up from my seat.

"And now we'll wait and see." He creepily smiles.

"Don't laugh at her like that. I'm sure she can make it!" Mom speaks up.

"Thank you mom," I smile at her. Alex just shrugs his shoulders. "We'll see,"

"Sure thing, but for now go wake up your dad." Mom asks him. He runs upstairs, meanwhile I'm already eating breakfast.

"So Mom, what time are we leaving?" I curiously ask. "After breakfast," She innocently smiled as I just spit most of my food out.

"What."

"After brea-" She tries repeating herself.

"I heard you." I comment, my eyes almost popping out of my face.

"But I thought we were not leaving until the evening or tomorrow morning!" I inform her as I get a shrug in reponse.

"Change of plans, sweetie," She states, as if it's nothing.

Suddenly Alex comes running downstairs. "He's on his way," He sits back down and also starts eating.

"Alex did you know that we're leave after dinner?" I ask him.

And also Alex spits his water out.

"What?!" He yells. "Alex! Now, who's going to clean that up?" Mom takes a towel and wipes the water of as I just stare and laugh.

"I had the exact same reaction!" I laugh, grabbing for my stomach.

"I thought we were not leaving until tomorrow!" He states. "Me too," I still laugh.

When suddenly dad enters the living room. "Good morning everyone," He states.

"Good morning dad." Both me and Alex answer.

"Good morning honey." Mom answers as she walks towards him and kisses him. As a long "ew" escapes Alex' mouth.

"What is so ew about it, like you've never done that before," I roll my eyes.

"Well at least I had my first kiss, your first and only kiss was that one time at aunt Megan's wedding when you were the flower girl and that one boy the ring bearer!" He states.

"Don't talk about her like that!" I answer

Aunt Megan was one of my most loved aunts but she sadly died of cancer last year, a day after my birthday.

She used to always be there for me and I could always tell her about everything and everyone and she would understand me, every single time.

I also have tried to commit suicide a few times to be with her, altough I knew it wasn't the best idea.

"Alex stop it, you know she loved her a lot!" Dad clears his throat.

"Calm down jeez," He answers as I wipe away some tears.

"I'm going to empty my boxes in the car if that's okay?" I ask.

"That's more than ok sweetie," Mom answers with that smile of hers.

I run upstairs as I could hear mom yelling at Alex. "Why did you start on that? You know how much she means to her!"

"Yeah, yeah whatever." He would just answer.

The only thing I could do is roll my eyes and take a few boxes downstairs with me.

The moment I arrived downstairs, my parents would instanly stop yelling. And yet again, I just roll my eyes.

I made my way downstairs, put the boxes in the car and got back inside to get some other ones.

After around five minutes I completed all the boxes and everyone has put everything in the car.

"Alright let's go," Dad says.

The moment the car started I watched some netflix and after an hour and a half I decide to make my first tiktok. It didn't take long as I post it and decide to take a nap.