Presents and Shopping

You awoke the next day to the smell of coffee hitting your nose. You groaned as you awoke, seeing the sun just barley peaking over the tall buildings of Japan. It then hit you. You were in Japan. Freaking Japan! You stretched and yawned, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. The sound of footsteps caught your attention. You looked to the side and saw Aidan, dressed in a blue button up shirt and blue pants. He held two cups of coffee in his hands. He smiled at you.

"Hey." He said quietly. You smiled back, your arms and hands resting above your head.

"Hi." You whispered. He walked over and sat one of the cups on the side table. You scooted over a bit so he could sit on the edge of your side of the bed. He looked down at you.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked. You smiled at him.

"Like a baby," you said, chuckling. Aidan joined in. "What about you?" You asked, sitting up and grabbing the mug of coffee. You took a sip and hummed. It had (no cream and sugar/cream and sugar), just the way you liked it.

"I slept pretty well," he smirked. "Even better with you cuddling into me." He said, winking. You blushed. You knew you moved in your sleep, but you didn't realize you had cuddled into Aidan during the night.

"I-I'm so sorry about that. I tend to move in my sleep and.." Aidan laughed and placed his hand on your thigh.

"[Y/N], it's fine, really." He said. You sighed in relief and smiled. Aidan's phone buzzed. He checked it. "Richard and Dean are going to breakfast now," he said. He gestured to the bathroom. "There's a couple of presents waiting for you in the bathroom." He said. You looked at him suspiciously. You set the mug of coffee down on the side table again and walked to the bathroom. You looked down and saw two boxes. You closed the door, locking it. You opened the first box. You saw a note in it.

'[Y/N],' the note started out. 'We hope you like the outfit we got you. We saw it earlier in the week and immediately thought of you. Love, Richard, Aidan and Dean.' You pulled away the tissue paper and gasped, smiling at what you saw. You held up a red, off the shoulder crop top with long sleeves. 

After taking off your pajamas, you put the shirt on along with the black leggings