DiegoxFivexy/n(smut/Theresome)

Information
your dating Five & Diego because come on
there Hot 🥵.Anyways you were cooking some
food.it was Soup or (whatever you want) you were almost done until Diego came in the kitchen and came to you and started hugging you from the waste.he than started to kiss
your neck but you didn't really try to make it a big deal because he always likes to kiss your neck after a few moments later Five came in and gave you a kiss on the lips by than Diego pulled away and went to the livingroom Five did to the food was ready so you called out there name but no response. you called out again but no response.you made your way to the Livingroom that's where you thought they were but no.no one was there so you went upstairs and went to your guys shared room and went up the door and saw Diego and Five touching thereselfs(Diego was touching himself not to five and five did his own thing) you made your way to them they saw you so they grabbed you and pinned you towards the bed Five made his way to your mouth and you started to suck on his D!ck.meanwhile diego started to put his D!ck inside you(your butt side)(i don't know im not good at making smuts😭)Diego started to go hard and faster you started crying because it was your first time but didn't care.Five than moved away from you.Diego stop thrusting you.Diego but you on top of his d!ck and five started entering from your p*ssy and Diego started to f*ck you.you started to moan as loud as you can.you kept Daddy they went more faster and you all there came at the same time(you guys forgot to were a condum😃🔫)you than asked them.
y/n:Hey babe...
Diego & Five:yeah?
Y/n:Did you were a condum?
Five And Diego:Shi-

_______________________________
                                *A/n POV*
Welp you got pregnant and had 2 Beautiful kids Diego and Five were so happy but they asked you for more kids and you said in the Future.

                         *4 years later*
you guys had 3 more kids(2+3=5 kids sorry im bad at math😭)

Welp you guys have 5 kids they love there
aunties and Uncles/Diego and Five's siblings
i know this is so bad but i gave it a shoot
(Requests open)
THE END