Clingy(Luther)

It was on morning you woke up from your nap you were in Luther's and your bedroom you were in bed you thought Luther was next to you but you were wrong he wasn't.you were cold as hell.you were half asleep and Half awake until you heard the door creak open.
it was Luther he came towards you and gave you a kiss on the lips.It lasted about probably 15-ish seconds than he pulled away.
________________________________
Y/n POV.
I didn't want to pull away from the kiss i was sad because i wanted more :( (not in a sexual way you just wanted kisses) i saw him go towards the bathroom and came out after a few seconds later i asked him if we could cuddle for awhile and he said No (bruh💀✋🏻) than he left the room because he said he was going to talk to diego but he wanted to know if i was okay.
                             *2 hours later*
   y/n pov still
i was still waiting for him to come back but i guess not i was scrolling on my phone on tiktok
i was so bored out of my mind so i decided to go down stairs to go eat.i made my way to to livingroom and heard Luther talk until i heard my name.
_______________________________
Diego pov.
Luther was talking about y/n and i really wasn't paying attention until i heard someone walking down the stairs but don't know who i started hearing what Luther was saying and i was kinda mad.but idk.he was saying that y/n is so clingy and some sh!t and she/he won't give him space. like that i told him that to tell that to y/n not me. because she/he is your's not mine so bye (Bahaha😭)
_______________________________
Y/n pov
when i heard diego say that i was surprised that he said i wasn't his like okay but Really luther...he really got to say that to his brother instead of me? i walked in side the livingroom and he than spoke...

L:hey babe
Y/n:*ignores*
L:*goes towards you and trys to give you
a kiss in the lips but you move and he kisses your cheek instead*wth babe let me give you a kiss*he try's again but you did the same thing*
Okay babe what's wrong?
y/n:what's Wrong WHAT'S WRONG!
L:babe calm down.tell me what's wrong?
y/n:WHATS WRONG IS THAT YOU TOLD DIEGO I AM CLINGY AND YOU NEED SPACE!if you needed space why didn't you come and tell me i could of just gave you space!(at this point Everybody could hear you and all the siblings went downstairs and listening what you were saying but you guys didn't see them because there were in the other side of the room)You know what Luther i hope you find someone that will give you your space and there not clingy like me this is a goodbye(with that you ran out the livingroom)
_____________________________
No one's pov
The girls came out and said oh wow Luther.
Klaus:omg luther your so dumb🤠
Diego:im just gonna go
Five:Same have fun being single(Five screams while walking away)
_____________________________
Y/n's pov
I was making my way to our shared bedroom i mean Luther's bedroom.i packed my stuff and got ready to leave. when i was about to open the door i felt someone grab my waste it was luther.i rolled my eyes because i didn't want to see his face ever!than luther spoke.

L:Come on y/n please don't leave
y/n:idk luther but i know im leaving
L:please don't
y/n:Luther i need space like you said you needed space i do too.
L:Y/n-
(with that you walked about the house slamming the door infront of Luther's face)
______________________________
I know this is so bad but i need ideas help please request open anytime stay safe put there bye!💖👑