The Audacity Of It All

You were nothing but a poor Egyptian peasant who had a affinity towards the pharaoh ever since you were young  you didn't know why maybe it was the way his jewels shined with his beautiful complexion. People who saw him say he smelt ever so ambrosial and has eyes that make you feel so special even if it's nothing more than a glance.

It was standard day for you today going to the market looking at the different types of foods as you're tummy growled tremendously , when out of nowhere a beautiful gold covered chariot began racing outside of the market you immediately bowed when you realised who it was in the chariot.

Goodness it was nontheless the pharaoh  you bowed immediately, as you were  bowing you looked down at his arms of course filled with gold collected from the outskirts of the northern nubian dessert.

You took the time to look carefully at every inch of his body as you thought that you will never see him again, you finally reached his eyes in which his gaze knew the panic in you're eyes showed how vulnerable you are.

He wouldn't break eye contact as  his beautiful Hazel eyes shimmered whilst looking into the darkest place which was you're soul his eyes reavealed a tint of green when he saw lapis you're soon to be husband coming towards you with a huge kiss, you're eye contact broke and with that the golden chariot darted off.