The judgemental moon above us............

You were not the type of person to be  tongue tied but today was a day full of surprises , you wondered if it was by mistake or design that you encountered the one person in this lifetime and perhaps beyond you wanted.

"are you not going to say anything " he said in a concerned voice you were standing next to a god like creation  and the only words that could come out of you're mouth was a " sorry".

His soft and cold hands  began to touch you're  hands which were rough and hot , one of his fingers struck out in the most beautiful pose and he began circling you're palms his eyes looked up to yours and he said "what do you have to be sorry for"  you nearly fainted hearing him talk like this to you , as  you were in depth of thought you crashed back to earth and remembered you're status in society and immediately bowed down to him feeling like a sinner. 

He chuckled lightly as you did this , he softly grabbed the back of you're head and commanded you to come forward and whispered in you're ear  " I don't why i keep seeing you but i know the Gods will be angry with me if i don't  ever see you again come to my banquet" he said slyly as he winked and whisked away into oblivion.

so many emotions and doubts are going over you're head shall i go? the thoughts in you're head started to disappear when you looked up and noticed how dark it was outside the moon was glistening and glowing like it was protecting you  from the dangers of the night.

lapis was standing outside angrily waiting for you to get home "where have you been" he shouted furiously  " nowhere" you managed to blurt out "if you don't tell me where you've been you can kiss goodbye to coming inside "   "seriously i haven't been anywhere"  as those sentences left you're shivering lips he closed the door in you're face you know knew why the moon was out tonight  , you looked up and started crying and crying unable to understand why there was so many misfortune in you're life.