dreams do come true..........

You got home to the dull life that you lived for over 19 years , you started to wonder how one glimpse of the pharaoh can fill you're heart with passion and the burning desire to do anything to experience it again, You couldn't eat nor sleep all day you kept reliving that moment. You're husband  lapis came home , you didn't love him i mean how could you love someone that doesn't fill you're heart with happiness .

 No, lapis filled you're heart with nothing but fear you felt sorry for him sometimes knowing what happened to him through his sad love deprived life , i mean how can someone learn to love when their parents and anyone never gave them love that's why you pretended to love him the guilt you felt when he got on his knees and asked you "would you be my beginning without an end , would you put this ring on you're vena amoris"( ring finger) , of course you said yes how could you look in his almost broken eyes and say no.

As you were trapped in you're thoughts about the melancholy past and the sorrowful anxiousness for the future , you started to wonder if you will ever see the pharaoh in you're lifetime again. 

2 weeks after you had that thought you were prowling around the streets of Alexandria on one of the hottest days of the year , when you heard the loud thunder of 4 horses running up near the same street as you , you already knew who it was when the sweet fragrance of mirth and frankincense hit you're nose as the golden covered carriage came close to you're shaking arms . 

The smell of him came first , the sight of him came second , the deep yet mysterious voice that he had came third almost making you fall to the floor and break into a million shards of glass. "we meet yet again" he said in his seductive yet with a shade of cool that seemed unbreakable.