Chapter 2

Mari's POV
Right now I'm freaking out today is my first concert as Nettie this is my first song luckily the first song is a group song with my siblings now I can hear jagged on stage talking to the crowd about how Nettie will do a solo at the end of the concert "don't worry melody everything will be fine" Luka assures me "yeah everything we'll be great nette" Alix says

3rd person POV
"Now introducing Nettie, Queen C, JC, Melodic Fencer songbird skater" Jagged shouts

Everyone is quiet then suddenly everyone starts shouting "next is Melodic Fencer and LC

Everyone is touched and is cheering
"Next is DJ Turtle and JC" Penny announces

And a solo from Nettie

Everyone is practically screaming
"I want to thank all my siblings including two who didn't perform are Kinks and gamer for the effects and everything else goodnight until next time" Nettie shouts after they all done they go on stage and take a bow but what they didn't know is that there concert was worldwide everyone knows about them

Mari's POV
I'm kinda freaking out today is the day we made a plan to go and find Batman and Today I'll be using the horse miraculous to go to Gotham and I'm about to go I've got everything thing prepared I'll be using the Cat miraculous to go out to avoid hawkmoth finding out
"Don't worry bug if he denies you I will shove a shield up his ....... " Nino says and they all agree. "Okay Plagg claws out! " I get everything then say "kalki plagg unify" I step through the portal and see a dark gloomy place it's were home is for me I start moving around on rooftops. I a an explosion at a near by bank I blend in with the shadows and see 5 guys holding hostage I creep up behind two and knock them out the other three come towards me. The first one has a knife, the second guys a gun and the third one is using his fists I first punch the guy with a knife where the sun doesn't shine I grab his knife and stab the gun in the stomach making sure he'll still live grab his gun and shoot the guy with his fists on his leg the police come in take the guys away the dark knight comes with his partners Nightwing, red hood, red Robin and robin.

Bruce's POV
I arrive to the scene of the crime and see a lady about Robin's age dressed as a cat she jumps out of the building and we follow when we're far enough from the bank she stops and before I can ask her who she is she gives me a USB drive then she starts speaking "my name is Ladybug I'm a hero from Paris I'm using a different miraculous to avoid hawkmoth, hawkmoth is a supervillain who uses negative  knowing I'm out of town I came to Gotham to ask for your help in finding hawkmoth then I stay out of your city" "how do we know your not lying what if you're pretending" robin asks "cataclysm" she said then suddenly her hand was glowing dark "pass me a batarang " red Robin passes her one she holds it with the glowing hand and the batarang disintegrates "what the fuck!!"red hood exclaims. I was surprised "what's a miraculous and please explain about hawkmoth" I ask "miraculous are pieces of jewelry that are inhabited by gods each miraculous has a meaning or purpose my original miraculous is the miraculous of creation and the one I have is the miraculous of destruction hawkmoth is a supervillain that's been there for nearly 4 years who can use akumas black butterflies to turn the person into a monster he seeks the miraculous of creation ladybug and destruction Black cat to make a wish the two miraculous can make any wish come true I know it can be used for good things but there's a price to pay for example if you wish to bring someone who is dead back to life someone else must die to take their place." I finished "why didn't you try contacting the justice league?" Nightwing asked "I did last year but green lantern brushed it off calling it a prank but I guess it was a good thing cause we couldn't survive with an akumatized Superman"
Batman- B
Nightwing- NW
Red hood- RH
Red robin- RR
Robin - R
Ladynoir- LN
Oracle- O

"So have you been doing this alone?" I asked "no I had a partner at first he was the owner of the black cat but I had to retrieve his miraculous because he was only coming to battles to flirt with me and told me he would only come he would date me so then I recruited new heroes it's all in the USB. Tikki plagg unify lucky charm"LN says suddenly a picture of some one falls in her hands she then should "miraculous Ladybug" and then the disintegrated batarang is in red Robin's hand then her ring and earrings start beeping. "I need to leave I'm about to detransform. Tikki plagg divide" then ladynoir remains "plagg Kalki unify. Kalki voyage" then a blue portal opens up. Can we meet up tomorrow same time here" she asks "sure" I say she steps through the portal then it disappears. "Let's head back to base Oracle, agent A you heard everything were going to check it out "

We arrive at the batcave I plug the USB in the laptop and Oracle starts checking it out we watch all the akuma battles and how Ladybug fixes everything the other heroeswe watch how hawkmoth's akumatized victimized seemed to be getting stronger. "I feel bad for the kid and Paris bottling there emotions otherwise they'll be turned into monsters they must have emotional problems" NW says "yeah let's help the little lady she reminds me of my sister"RH said not thinking "you have a sister!?!"RR shouts. "Oh yeah when Bruce found me I had a sister I assumed she died in the fire her name was Marianne Todd" Jason said sad.

Meanwhile
Nobody's POV
Chl-"So what did he say?"
Nino- "yeah what did he say"
Mari- " he's going to help we're going to meet again tomorrow to discuss"
Alix- "thank God!"
Kim- let's go to bed don't forget we have school tomorrow
Luka- almost forgot next week the results are coming out on the essay
Kagami- yeah gnight everyone