XXX. [ Final ]

*7 years later*

-JENNIE-

Everything worked out after.

But this is reality.

And reality is messy and unpredictable.

But that doesn't mean realities don't have happy endings too.

For just like in movies, and in books.

Just like with other people, mine did.

Ours did.

---

Verona, Italy.

The most romantic place on Earth. Where Romeo and Juliet met and fell in love.

Three years ago, I remember being this naive sheltered girl who came to Verona on her own for the very first time. I remember bumping into a tall, blonde girl who oddly reminds me of Juliet.

My own version of Juliet.

If someone would tell me that I would fall in love with a stranger before, I would just laugh it off. After all, it was so impossible from happening.

But destiny– fate, they have their own little ways. And though my Juliet never believed in them, I do.

And now seven years later, who would have thought?

It was my dream to walk down the aisle of this old ruin in Verona, walking down this aisle while the love of my life awaits for me at the end sounds so damn romantic, and it happened

I walked down the exact same path, a little over four years ago. I remember it being more grandiose– more romantic than now.

"Isabella!" I yelled, making a three year old in front of me halt.

"Stop running around, you're gonna walk soon. Don't drop the flower petals yet, drop it when you reach the white thing on that ground okay?" I sighed, shaking my head at the little flower girl.

The ceremony started, my nearly 60 year old father strutting down the aisle with a huge smile on his face. Making me smile wholeheartedly, he looks so damn happy that I can't help but cry a little.

"You ready, my love?" I was interrupted from my thoughts when my wife extended her hand for me to take.

"Always, my Juliet." I grinned, making her blush.

We slowly glided down the aisle, my dad proudly looking at me and my wife. We stopped in front of him to give him a quick hug before going to our designated seats.

A few moments later, a cute blonde girl walked down the aisle, throwing flower petals here and there. Then stopping to give the groom a kiss on the cheek.

The sight made me soft, it made me smile.

"They're too pure." Rosie whispered, looking at the two with happiness.

"Yes." I pecked my wife's cheek before calling for the flower girl.

"Bella!" I half whispered, gesturing for her to come to us.

"Mommy!" Bella yelled, running towards us and Rosie picking her up.

Oh my heart, my daughter looks exactly like my wife.

"You did a great job being a flower girl, Isabella Juliet." Rosie complimented, making our daughter giggle.

"Grandpa!"

"Shh, baby. Grandpa's getting married." I whispered, getting teary eyed that finally, after almost 40 years he finally met someone who loves him as much as he loves her.

Maybe he and mom weren't really for each other.

"Now who said something about being too late." Rosie whispered, lightly blowing air on my ear.

"Love..." I asked, turning my head to face her and our Rosie's mini me.

"Hmm?" She raised her arm over my shoulder to hug me.

"What if you found that letter years after instead? What if just like dad, it took us 40 years?"

"I don't see a problem, I'm still flying back to Seoul for you."

"Still make me choose?"

"Of course, Bella. You're always, always who I'll come home to."

"I love you, thank you for choosing to come home to me despite everything." I pouted, pecking her lips for the nth time today.

"Thank you for letting me come home to you, I love you much much more, Bella."

-FIN-

And that's a wrap!!!! Thank you everyone for reading this and for showing your outmost love and support. Hands down, this is the only fic that I didn't wanna end because I'm too attached with the characters, but yeah. Everything has endings, and this one deserves a happy one.

To those who wishes to read some more of my works, just visit my profile to find out my finished and on going fan fictions!

Again, thank you! Stay safe and love lots! 💕

xoxo,

-N 🥀