Chapter 35....Life Like

Athena's POV:

Run!

That's the only thing running through my head. Not why or what or who or anything like that. Just run. I was running as fast as I could; for just a mundane human I run really fast. I have yet to get my wolf so, for now, I'm just human.

Run!

That's all I have been doing for the past hour and I still have no idea where I am going. I huffed out a long breath finally feeling the exhaustion seeping in. I know that if I continue to run it will soon turn to numbness and then I will be able to continue without worrying about my body once again.

Run!

My eyes quickly flick over the scenery, not absorbing it or enjoying it but assessing it and seeing all the advantages and disadvantages this area had to offer. Yes, that's how my brain works. I analyze the surrounds as if I was going to fight at any moment.

Run! To HIM!

My eyes landed on a figure quite a distance away the second my brain made the quick decision to run to him. I ran but started to slow my pace down when I see three people walk up to the person I am running to.

The three of them look so familiar but I can't place them. I know they all must be wolves just by how sensitive of their surrounds they're aware of. The boy I am running to looks familiar as well now that I think about it.

Screams cut through the silence going straight to my ears and left scares all over my body. I immediately stopped running and looked down at myself. With every scream of pain and agony coming from the boy gave me a deep internal cutting pain leaving physical scares on my body.

It hurts a lot but probably nothing compared to what he is feeling. But what hurt me more than the scares appearing or the deep internal pain was his screams. His screams were something that I could pin point and know exactly who it is.

Dylan.

DYLAN!!!!

I ran for all that I had. I ran through all the pain I was feeling because I knew I had to help him, no that's not right. I need to save him. Because he was my savior he deserves nothing less than for me to try everything I have to be his.

I ran working my way around so I was running up behind the three people and Dylan could see me. I stopped to catch my breathe and worked on controlling it and slowly began working my way towards them.

As I get closer I notice that the group of three is made up of a girl and two boys that all look irking familiar. Still slowly working my way closer I am finally able to hear the words they are saying.

"Where is she?!" The boy, no man growled furiously at Dylan. The man still had the boyish characteristics but held a dark pain and hatred so closely around him that it made him seem older.

Dylan doesn't say anything just smiles his gorgeous smile.

"What? You think this is funny?" The familiar man deeply growls.

"Yes, you still think I will tell you." Dylan says slowly like he was talking to a five year old.

Clearly the man didn't like it so he punched Dylan breaking his nose and jaw then proceeded to break his arm as well. I felt the pain so much that I thought that he broke my arm as well as my nose and jaw.

I was about to attack the two who stood slightly behind the man when I heard, "Daisy, hand me the chains, whip, and the syringe. Oh and don't forget the video."