Prologue or some shit I don't know.

It had been months since Jackson download this app to his phone

It had been months since Jackson download this app to his phone. It said it could make social situations easier or something like that. After downloading the app, that night he got this... weird image it was this... dog or something, standing on 2 legs. It was just bizarre. He went to bed that night. Waking up the next morning as he received another message on his phone. Again it was the 2 legged dog, but it was at his high school wall locker. Sure he had been there the previous day, but it was weird that he noticed it as his own school almost too quickly. It was also at this point he realized this dog has tits and a dick, thats right gents and lads, she be a futa.

Upon seeing this revolting yet intriguing picture, he blushed deeply and had to get ready for school with a massive hardon

Upon seeing this revolting yet intriguing picture, he blushed deeply and had to get ready for school with a massive hardon. It doesn't help that he being an 18 year old, and still a virgin and bisexual, a lot of things. Everything seems to be going well until he got to school and receive another photo from the app. This time the creature was cuddled in his bed, leaking pre-cum onto his covers. He blushed hard at this and quickly hid his phone. Nothing happened until lunch, when he were browsing his phone and got a photo again. This time it was looking at him, standing 50 feet away on the other side of the schoolyard. He blushed and felt scared all at once, hiding his phone as he decided to play it cool and go through the rest of his day. Nothing happened for the rest of the day. Now it was late at night and he got another photo, no it was a video, from inside his closet, watching him, he glanced from the screen to his closet door, seeing the red light of something recording, he hid under  his covers , watching the screen. The position moved as he heard his closet open. He huddled more under the blankets as he felt the creature get on his bed, weighing it down as it was recording right above him, it slowly laid itself on top of him. He could feel its massive tits and throbbing cock on his body. Pinning him down as it set the camera aside, it was on his night stand recording, he watched as the creature removed his covers, revealing his face as it drained of its color. He saw two bright white orbs staring at him, shaking in fear as it pulled he covers off, revealing its massive pitch black body. Its cock leaking pre-cum onto his crotch, it was cold. It licked its lips and slowly laid its ice cold body onto his own, wiggling and such, causing him to look away and shut his eyes, blushing deeply as he could feel his clothes being removed. Still looking away his arms were pushed above his head. It leans down and kisses his neck gently causing him to bite his lip as his 10 inch cock erects itself. 

What? This book doesn't take itself seriously, expect cock teases. Blah Blah I can't really be bothered to write out this lemon. Look he nuts and goes to sleep thinking its all a dream. Continued in the next part.

I'll see you gamers (yes I'll call y'all that, fight me) In the next juicy chapter. Take care.