[Chapter 1]

Jake Schedule- 1st-period history, 2nd-period Science, 3rd and 4th period English Language Arts, 5th and 6th period Math(Lunch is in between 5th and 6th period), 7th-period (alternates between nine weeks it goes from Gym to Health then Spanish), 8th-period study hall.

Sam and Colby's schedules are the same.

 1st-period History, 2nd-period Science, 3rd and 4th English Language Arts, 5th and 6th period Math (Lunch is in between 5th and 6th period), 7th period (alternates every nine weeks the order is gym then Health then Spanish last two nine weeks), 8th period Band.

Jake's POV

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear. I let out a groan while I stretched my arms. I sat up to make sure I didn't fall back asleep I rubbed my eyes while I tried getting up. I got dressed into my black and white striped long sleeve shirt with some black skinny jeans (Jakes's outfit up above). I grabbed all my stuff for school and went out to my car and headed to school. 

I pulled into my parking spot. Which was right next to my best friend Colby Brock we've been friends since we were little. "Hey Jake" "Hi Colby," I said shutting my car door. We started walking inside. "Did you hear a new kid is coming?" "No How'd you find out?" "I heard some teachers talking about it yesterday." we both got done at our lockers "Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?" "I'm pretty sure it's a boy. I might have a chance with them." Colby said with hope in his voice. His past relationship wasn't the best so I think it will be good for him. "I hope they're in our class so I can help you win them over," I said with a little chuckle. He shook his head with a small smile. We continued to talk about this new kid as we made our way to 1st period. We sat down in the back of the classroom. Everyone stopped talking once the bell rang. Mrs. Willock started to talk about today's lesson until there was a knock at the door. She opened the door and there stood the new student. I will say he had a style. I could tell he's going to have girls all over him. This was no challenge though. I looked over at Colby and said "What are your thoughts are we trying or not?" he shook his head slowly with the look of sadness and uncertainty all over his face. By this time he was talking to the teacher in the front of the room. She looked back at the class. "Why don't you introduce yourself?" He faced the front and took a deep breath. "Well, my name is Sam Golbach. I love drawing and I play the saxophone." He said while shyly looking down. I then realized that he had no choice but to sit next to Colby and me because every other seat was taken. "Alright, Sam why don't you go take a seat next to Colby." She said giving him a small smile. He quickly made his way to sit down. History went by and we eventually figure ut we all had pretty much the same schedule except I was in study hall, not band. In science, we just got a free period, language arts we were just continuing our pre-tests while Sam got everything he needed for her class. Eventually, after all of those boring classes, we got to math. We started learning something but I was too busy thinking about how I could get Sam and Colby together. The bell rang which meant it was time for lunch. We all went to sit down with our friends when I noticed Sam talking to Devyn, Tara, Kat, and Amber. He seemed to already know them. I sat down at our table which had Colby, Corey, Kevin, Reggie, and myself of course. 

Time skip to 8th period

I went to study hall it was pretty boring so I decided to take a nap. The bell finally rang and Colby and I met up at our lockers. We decided we were gonna hang out at Colby's house. Once we both got there we both raced each other inside the house. "So how was your day?" I asked while trying to catch my breath. "It was good," He said while breathing heavily. "Any news?" I said while raising my eyebrows. "Nope not anything that I can think of," he said. I knew he was lying but I wasn't gonna push it. I eventually left and went home. 

================================================================================

Here is the first chapter it's not my best writing but it's been a little bit since I've written. I'd really appreciate it if you tell me what you think so far and also because it's the begging of the story I'm gonna do Sam and Colbys POV of this same day, but after it really gets into the story it won't be like that I'll say when it is the same day. The next chapter will hopefully be out Friday.