chapter 7- I trusted you

As I arrived at are manor I opened the large doors and dropped my things on the ground. I head voices it sounded like Voldemort was in a meeting, this is probably the worst time to confront him but I could not control my anger. I slowly opened the doors were everyone was having a meeting they all turned my way that's when I spotted a Draco, his eyes were full of fear he looked at me with disbelief but I just ignored him. 

" I trusted you." I said the words trembling out of my mouth.

" Y/n dear I don't think this is the time." Voldemort said trying to signaling for me go away. 

"No! you said you didn't know what happened to them, but I know you do." I said as anger rushed over me.

"You killed your parents! happy now?" He said yelling.

"W-what.." The words barley came out of my mouth as I ran to my room as tears come poring down my face. I didn't know what to believe anymore how he lied to me or the fact that I killed my own family. 

I spent the last couple of weeks alone in my room only coming out for food. I felt numb like nothing could make me happy anymore. I knew the best thing for me was to go back to Hogwarts and find more answers, because I refuse to believe that I just killed my own family. 

When I got to Hogwarts things were the same no one even noticed that I was gone which was a huge relief. I walked into the common room everyone was asleep so it was just me, and thats when I heard it.

"Hm has Y/n Riddle has came back to join us?" Malfoy says in a snarky way. 

"I don't know what your talking about?" I try and play dumb. 

"Stop play dumb y/n I know your secret." he wink and walked off to the boys dormitories.  Fear washed over me hoping he would not tell anyone, but I was more worried about figuring out what happened to my family.