Encompassing Gender Inequality

Hello there! I'm Just your average middle class boy from a decent family.

I Was norm in my studies, but loved classroom activities.

I am a shy kid when it comes to expressing my thoughts out loud. Well this a sensitive topic and had to voice out about the woes of Women Empowerment which go beyond limits .

Yes, gender equality is a hot topic nowadays and has a lot of controversy and it's a good thing that women are getting so many rights and we all are getting to be equal. But i still find that women are still being dominated in this process.

Men's basic rights are being hindered by the esteemed topic called "Feminism"

Speaking of feminism, Fighting for women upliftment has become a hotspot for despising mens basic rights.

Feminism doesn't mean hurling insults at men who don't believe in equal pay act or assuming all men are against women succeeding in the workplace. Feminism is not directly proportionate to man hating.

Feminism is not just for women and by women, everyone or anyone who believes in equality or equity is Feminism. It is a matter of virtue, a matter of belief. So I there's nothing to be totally against it.

Something to a limit is ok. But it should never be over abused!

"Some so called feminists assume "Men will be men", "Men Cheat, it's their nature". stop encouraging their misogyny as that will only enable to increase the gender gap.

 stop encouraging their misogyny as that will only enable to increase the gender gap

To be honest What I think feminist is a person who believe people should have equitable place in society regardless of gender

To be honest What I think feminist is a person who believe people should have equitable place in society regardless of gender. This is kind of controversial but I say that because women have tried to achieve the rights of men but men need to be accepted in some situations like women. As important as female equality male equality must also should be paid attention. This is kind of controversial but i say that because women have tried to achieve the rights of men but men need to be accepted in some situations like women. As important  as female equality, male equality must also should be paid attention.

"Boys don't cry" This line is like a insult for me. I would say, it will lower self esteem. this sterotype origins from school age, when a young school boy falls while playing, he will be told to not to cry and to Act like man. this shows mindset that men should not express feelings openly and it is a female thing after all. 

From my childhood i was greatly influenced by my school, news, and society about women empowerment and gender equality and I even took part in many rallies, movements relating to women empowerment and supporting for rights for women.

But this very incident has totally changed my views regarding women empowerment.

...

My college is bit far from my home, I used to travel to college through scooter everyday, but one day, I was on my way to home after college, one girl from my class, who lives near to my home was also on her way back to home and she also travels in her scooty.

As her house and my house route leads same way she also drives to her home in same route.

So the college was over and i start leaving to home, one day i got stuck in traffic and she was right behind me in the traffic. she started horning continuously behind me and i got annoyed and let her go first and i was going to my home silently behind her. Some time she overtakes me on scooter while going to home and i just pretend to go slow in her presence. Then very first day in the morning, My class incharge told me to visit The Principal. then I visited to the principal's office, he was so angry i thought it might be regarding my academic performance, then he asked me that do i have any sister sibling, i thought he might be asking for admission purposes, i politely replied no sir , i have a brother, then he shouted some nonsense tbh he cussed so much. Then i got mad and asked him the reason for his anger, then he told that the girl who's nearby my home, she and her parents came to principal and complained that i was FOLLOWING that girl.

Yes you heard that right..... She and her parents claimed that i was following her in bike and Showing off infront of her, I was like what the hell. Then i tried to explain what really happened. But the principal didn't take a shit and their parents also threatened to file a eve teasing case on me. But my principal requested them not to do so and i apologized to my principal even there was no mistake of mine and then principal gave me a last and final warning to not to repeat this again and out of no hope of convincing my principal about what actually happened I silently left the office room after apologizing. Later very next week, my dad visited to my college for clearing my fee due and also to speak about my performance in my studies so my dad went to speak to principal to speak regarding this but my principal told everything and also blamed even things that didn't happen like I'm staring at her during class and so on.

So this small incident made a huge scar on me

So this small incident made a huge scar on me. And i really cannot forget this incident at all...

So what if It'll be a other way around .. if that girl had followed me. Would it be the same?

Even after long time of this incident, my parents dont even send me outside with my friends as my parents think that i may misbehave again.

All im trying to say is not to degrade a women rights nor boosting their rights or not degrading a man.

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you guys liked it and not been offended by what im conveying.