🙤 · ┈┈ · Home · ┈┈· 🙦

Jaiden's POV:

"You fucking retard." My father said as he slapped my face. "What sin did I commit to have a son like you?" I was in a ball crawled up on the floor. "Stand up and face me like a man." I stumbled to my feet. He spat in my face. I didn't dare wipe it off. He punched me in my stomach and in my face. I was bleeding. "Why won't you fight back? You're so pathetic, you're useless. You're a useless child." I ran to my room and locked it. "You worthless piece of shit open this door now!" My father banged on the door but I placed my chair and desk against it. He left after about 10 minutes of yelling. I heard the door close and he left in his car. He probably went out to go drink again. 

I took care of my wounds with my bandages and stopped my nose from bleeding. I looked in my dirty mirror. I'm so fucking ugly. I'm such a worthless piece of shit. I understand why nobody wants me. 

Oh I haven't introduced myself, I'm Jaiden! My pronouns are he/they and I'm turning 18 in a couple of weeks. I'm sorry what you've seen so far, it's my father. He's abusive and makes me feel like shit. He wasn't like this before though. See, my mum died when I was only 5 years old, and then my dad turned bad. He slept around, was always drunk and he was always angry. I'm an only child so it made things worst, he only took his anger out on me. I can't wait for when I'm 18, I'll be finally moving out, away from him, and away from this terrible reality.  

The reason why he hates me so much is because he knows what I like. One day he caught me wearing a maid dress, cat ears and thigh highs. I thought I looked cool :(.  But he didn't think so. He thinks I'm a fag but I'm just bisexual, I don't know if I like women more or men more. I tried to convince him that I was straight but he didn't believe it. So that night he hit me so bad I had to go to the hospital, but he convinced everyone that I fell down the stairs. 

So now it's the 24th of January and in a couple of weeks, I'm moving out! I can't wait! 

(Time skip :P)

2:28 am:

"WAKE UP YOU BASTARD!"

I rubbed my eyes, he was drunk again. "GET UP NOW!" I hurried down the stairs and stood face to face with my father. He looked at me with disgust. "You're finally here, good. At least you can do something right." He said while poking me in the head. "I can't believe how s-stupid you are." He slurred. "What k-kinddd of sonnnn are youuuu? A pretty useless one that's for sure." I couldn't take much more of this, I wanted to scream at him, I wanted to tell him how I really felt. 

"I'm not fucking useless, you are."

"What did you just say to me?"