🙤 · ┈┈┈ · W0rthl3ss? · ┈┈┈ · 🙦

"What did you just say?"

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, YOU'RE ALWAYS DRUNK, OR YOU'RE ALWAYS HAVING SEX WITH SOME GIRL YOU MET AT THE BAR. AND YOU CALL ME USELESS? IT'S PATHETIC, I'M YOUR SON, I WAS BULLIED AT SCHOOL AND ABUSED BY YOU AT HOME. CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL?" 

He punched me right in the stomach. I spat out blood. There was a ringing in my ears. 

"You fucker, you expect me to believe that bullshit? If you expect me to believe that then you're more worthless than I expected. Yeah, that's what you are. Worthless. You're worthless, worthless worthless, worthless worthless, worthless worthless, worthless worthless, worthless."

I cried hard on the ground. "Ugh you idiot, get up." I stayed down. "I said get up." I stayed still. Then he dragged me by my hair and soon enough I found myself sitting on the street, with my clothes and my maid dress, thigh highs and cat ears. "If you come near me or my house again, I'll kill you myself." I took his word for it. Because he probably would.

About an hour later I find myself standing on a bridge, crying. I would think it's better to kill myself than to do anything else. No one wants me, no one wants anything to do to me. I close my eyes and I'm ready to fall...

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

I fall, but, who is this girl I'm on top of?