Chapter 6

Ethan's POV
---
I woke up feeling warm. I nuzzled into the blankets. I didn't what to get up. I let out a small whine pouting mentally. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. It felt nice. They were warm. Wait a second... What happened last night. I tried to think and couldn't. What the fuck happened. Where was I? I slowly opened my eyes taking in the surroundings. It was a decent sized room with white-grey walls. This looked a lot like Marks room... Wait a second. I glanced over at the person next to me and it was mark. How much did I drink last night? To much aparently.

"Good morning pumpkin pie" he mumbled ruffling my hair. I smiled pushing my little space away.

"Morning markimoo" I mumbled. I heard a quiet knock on the door as Amy peaked her head in.

"Hey um I made breakfast if you guys what any" she said stepping into the room. My brain started asking more questions. What the hell? Why wasn't amy questioning why I was in bed with her boyfriend? Why wasn't amy in bed with her boyfriend?

"We'll be down in a sec, thanks ames" mark said smiling.

"Um... Sorry about last night I think?" I said staring at my lap.

"No problem ethan, really now go get changed so we can eat and we can get you unpacked at your new house" I nodded and got up noticing amy get up going into marks room.
---
Mark's POV
---
I had so many questions. Why did ethan call me daddy last night and why was he acting so childish? Amy walked in.

"We need to talk"

"About?"

"Ethan"

"Uhhh if it's about me and him being in bed together, no we didn't fuck"

"That's not it, this is for real"

"Well what is it?"

"I think ethan might be a little"

"What even is that Amy" as she explained what it meant my brain agreed.

"Why do you think that?"

"Well I went to give ethan an extra blanket cuz I know that room gets cold easily and he wasn't in there but on the bed was a pacifier and 2 stuffed animals" a pacifier? What? This was kinda confusing but not. So ethan gets upset or stressed and he acts like a little kid. After he was settled in I was going to have to test this.

"Oh, well if he is I support it, it doesn't sound like a bad coping mechanism in the slightest"

"No it doesn't"
---
Ethan's POV
---
I walked into the guest room to grab my stuff and change. As I walked into the room the first thing I noticed were my stuffies and paci. Fuck. I hope any didn't come in here... I quickly threw them in my bag as panic began rising. I felt tears falling and my breath leaving and entering my lungs at a quicker place then normal. I wanted to full on break down I managed to get myself to calm down before I had a really bad break down and many my way downstairs. If she did see it I hope she didn't bring it up or maybe she would forget. I walked downstairs throwing my bag on the couch walking to the kitchen. I grabbed a plate and put a pancake on it. And going and sitting down. I was silent and so was the room. As I finished my breakfast I walked back to the kitchen I accidentally stumbled and dropped the plate tears falling from my face as I seen mark and Amy run in. I let a sob fall from my lips.

"I.. I'm sorry..."

"It's okay Ethan" mark said pulling me to the living room checking my body for glass shards he pulled me into a hug when he seen none.

"Are you okay Ethan?" Amy said walking in after cleaning up the broken glass pieces. I nodded giving up hope in talking.

"Has it not been a great day for you?" She asked in which I nodded again. She came over and hugged me.

"It's okay bud we're here for you" mark mumbled and Amy nodded. We sat like that for a few minutes before I got up grabbing my bag. Um I'm gonna go and get settled in half ass and shit. I mumbled.
---
Time skip 2 months
---
I had finally found a caregiver. I got a boyfriend about 2 weeks moving here, he was a good friend of mine before then and we just clicked. But the last month he's been mean. He's beat me, tried to rape me, and forced me to do a lot of shit with him. At first he was nice  and the best daddy I could ever ask for but now it was a different story. I sighed and got out of bed throwing on a hoodie getting ready to go to the office. I promised mark I would get done with a few of his videos today. I made sure all my marks were covered before walking out the door. I locked the house before getting in my car driving stopping and getting coffee.

"You fat bitch should you be drinking that? It's gonna make you fatter" I turned to see Greg, my current boyfriend.

"Not for me, it's for mark I said I would stop and get him one" I mumbled trying to walk away from me.

"So what is mark better then me now? You never buy me coffee or anything" he said shoving me up against the wall. I shook my head.

"N..no you're the number one better then mark" I said looking down.

"You Fucking liar" he yelled grabbing yeh coffee throwing it at me and then punching me in the face. I let out a sob as he walked away. I slowly slipped off my hoodie as that was the only thing coffee had gotten on to and drove to the office. Today was already off to a shitty start. As I pulled in I glanced in the mirror. My eye already had some swelling and bruising over it. I had no make up in my car to over them up so I pushed my hair in front of my eyes and kept my head down.

"Morning ethan" tyler yelled from his computer.

"Morning ty" I mumbled going to my desk opening the editing software. I started to edit. I finished one video and decided to go to the other room and curl up on the couch for a little. I hoped it would be okay, I was in pain and hadn't slept much last night. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off into a sleep. I woke up to some quiet talking from what sounded to be mark, amy and tyler. I opened my eyes a little before realizing they all were standing right in front of me.

"Oh my god ethan are you okay who did this to you?" Mark asked frantic.

"I fell that's all, it happened when I was doing something for a video" I mumbled stuffing my hands in my pockets.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really" I mumbled. Right now I just wanted to sob and be held and not by Greg. I got up and went back to editing like nothing ever happened. I heard my phone ding but I didn't go grab it off the charger in the other room.

"Ethan who's gregythegamer1212?" Mark asked.

"Um a... Friend... Of mine" mark didn't know I wasn't straight.

"Why did he just message you 'hey you Fucking whore you better show up at my place tonight or the marks are going to get worse and you might learn to respect me more" my eyes widened.

"Ethan did he give you that black eye and burns on your wrists?"