Chapter 1

"Hola Espanaaaaaaa!" Niall screams as he steps out of the airport of Puerto Rosaria, Fuerteventura. He is making some weird dance moves while Harry and Shirley are just looking at the boy with amusement. "Babe, could you just act a bit normal before we are already kicked out of the country before I could enjoy the all-inclusive?"  Shirley jokes.  Niall rolls his eyes and kisses Shirley's  cheek. "You've been hanging out too much with Harry, getting all boring and stuff." Niall winks at his girlfriend. "You do realise I'm just standing right here yeah, Ni?" The annoyance is clear in Harry's voice, but he can't hide a small smile. "Sorry, Haz. Now, let's find a taxi. My girlfriend wants to enjoy the all-inclusive."  He grabs Shirley's hand with one hand, and his suitcase in the other. There are a lot of taxi's lined up, old men with moustaches leaning against them begging for the tourists attention. "Hola! Need taxi?" A man is coming towards the trio, speaking broken English and Harry smiles. "Yes, please. We have to go to the 'Marina  Playa resort in Jandia." The man nods and takes the 3 suitcases, puzzling them inside the back of his car. "Can I sit in the front?" Niall jumps like a little kid  and both Shirley and  Harry don't answer and just open the doors in the back. Niall gets the hint and runs to the front.

Harry's head is leaning against the window. It's not the best idea he ever had as they are a bit dirty. Fuerteventura is very hot, being part of the Canarian Islands, but also very windy and has a bit of a desert climate which means that there is sand... everywhere. He hears Niall chatting to the taxi driver, trying to have a conversation. Shirley is sitting next to Harry, listening to some music. She is silently humming the melody of her favourite songs. Harry doesn't really pay attention to his friends and gets lost in his thoughts. Their parents paid for this trip, saying it's because they graduated but Harry knows better that's not the only reason. Harry knows his mother is worried about him because of the bad break-up he recently went through. He heard her speaking to Niall's mother about it, hoping this 2 month holiday with his best friends would fix her son and his broken heart. Harry still deeply cares about the girl, not knowing if he will get over her. Caroline is his first love and he hoped she would be his last as well. He doesn't know he still loves her, but there still was something and he felt empty, so empty. This holiday Harry plans to just lay around the pool, go for a swim once in a while, sip on some exotic cocktails and have a nice tan. Harry's sad mood slowly disappears and a smile appears on his face. He really looks forward to these two months with his best friends on a tropical island. He will finally have time to relax after those exams and the break-up. Maybe he will even find a cute girl, a summer fling.

"Normally you must pay 50 euros but I give you friendprice and only 40." The taxi driver, his name is Juan, says to Niall. Niall smiles and pays him. "Cheers man! Have a good day. Say hello to your dog from me and thanks for advising me good places to eat. I'm a food person, you know." Niall smiles. Juan smiles at Niall and petts his shoulder. "Here is my card. U need taxi, call me." Juan gives it to Niall as they have been talking for the last 45 minutes and Niall nods. "Thanks, mate. I will certainly call you. Bye Juan!" Niall waves at the man and the three of them walk towards the reception of the hotel. They have to check in.

"I'm leaving my stuff with you guys, I desperately need to pee!" Harry basically throws his bag on the floor, looking for the toilet sign. His bladder has been killing him for the last 30 minutes and he doesn't know he can even hold it for a second. When he finally arrives at the toilets he is able to pee. As he couldn't really hold it anymore, a bit of pee falls on the person next to him. "Oops!" Harry says, eyes in shock. He is so embarrassed. "Hi!" The other guy smiles. "I am so incredibly sorry! OMG I can't believe this happened. It wasn't my intention." The other boy looks at Harry amused, enjoying how the boy next to him is winding himself up. "Don't worry, mate. I've had many more fluids on me ." The blue eyed guy winks at Harry and Harry's cheeks start to heat up, feeling uncomfortable with those words. Harry walks to the sink to wash his hand and is followed by the other guy. "If you pee on me, you could at least tell me your name." The guy jokes. "I'm Harry." Harry says shortly, not really wanting to have a conversation with him. His comment made Harry feel really awkward. "Nice to meet you, Harry. So have you just arrived?" Harry raises his eyebrow. "How do you know?" "Well, I haven't seen you here before, you are wearing long sleeves and let's not forget that people could think you're a bottle of milk with that skin colour." Harry rolls his eyes. The guy really thinks he is entertaining or funny or something. "Look, I'm sorry I peed on you. I have to go now, my friends are waiting for me in the lobby." Harry leaves the bathroom before the other boy can say something. Probably the guy would be here for like a week, max two so Harry thinks he will not really bother him. Not all the tourists stay for two months like him.