Chapter 2

"NIALL, SHIRLEY! GET UP, LAZY FUCKERS I DON'T WANT TO MISS BREAKFAST!" Harry screams while knocking at their door. He is hungry and breakfast is only open for 30 more minutes. "I'm tired, Haz. I'll get food from the late breakfast menu." He hears Niall mumble. Harry rolls his eyes. Day one and his friends are already being a pain in the ass. Harry takes his bag from the floor and he strolls to the restaurant. He takes an omelette with cheese and a piece of bread and he choses a spot with sea view. He eats his food in silence and he enjoys the peace. Harry doesn't mind to be alone from time to time. After thanking the lady for taking his empty plate Harry stands up and takes his stuff. The sun is very bright and Harry is looking for his sunglasses in his bag while walking towards the pool. 

"Oh, I am so sorry!" a female voice sounds as someone walks into him. She has dark hair and is absolutely stunning according to Harry. He recognises her but he can't put his finger on it. "I'm Kennie, part of the entertainment here. You must be a new guest, looking at the skin colour." She smiles. She has a light blue t-shirt and a white sports skirt. Her name is on the right of her shirt in white letters. Then Harry knows from where he remembers her. The folder. "Hi, I'm Harry. I'm sorry as well. I should have paid attention to where I was going. Yeah, I heard the thing about the skin colour before. I'm on my way to the pool though, trying to get a tan." For some reason Harry wasn't annoyed that Kennie mentioned his white skin like he was annoyed by weird bathroomdude. "Hey, you should come play bingo with me at 10:30. It's fun!" the girl proposes. Harry shakes his head. "I'm so sorry. It's my first day and I just need to go to the bar, order a cocktail, find a sunbed and never leave it. Maybe another day." Harry says politely. "I'll let you of the hook because it's your first day. I'll see you later, Harry. If you change your mind, you'll find me at the entertainment box. It's in front of the main pool." Harry gives her a friendly nod and then goes to the bar.

The bar is next to the entertainment box. It's only 9:50 and according to the folder the entertainment box opens at 10. There is already a boy in the box. He has black hair. If he remembers well that's the DJ. Harry orders a mojito and looks around the pool searching for 3 sunbeds. As he is not very early there are not many seats left. The only spot with 3 beds is next to the entertainment box, which means sleep wasn't an option as there was a huge speaker only a few meters from him. Harry sighs but decides to put his towel on the sunbed, puts his bag on another one and his slipper on the third one so nobody steals the beds.

Harry is now relaxing on the sunbed. He takes his phone and logs in on the wifi of the hotel. He wants to check his social media. The first thing appearing on his Instagram is a picture of a beautiful, blond girl. A girl he used to call his. Caroline is wearing a stunning, red dress. Next to her there's a guy. He has black hair and greyish eyes. He kisses her cheek and she holds his hand. He is really handsome and Harry feels jealousy boiling inside him. He bites his lip in anger as he reads the caption.

'never loved someone like I love you. We would like to announce that Derek and I are officially in a relationship.'

Harry wants to hate her for cheating on him, but she didn't. She was too damn polite and never touched the guy before she broke things off. Caroline is perfect and Harry is almost sure he will never find someone like her. She even broke his heart in a polite way. Maybe if she did cheat on him, he would not feel this pain right now.

"Good morning everybody around the pool! This is Tommo speaking! I hope y'all alright. I'm asking you to all stand up for our clubdance. No better way to start the day. Come on, ladies and gentleman!" People start to leave their sunbeds and they walk to the side of the pool. As Harry's eyes leave the screen he sees that the blue shirts are around the pool. Kennie looks at Harry and waves at him. Harry gives her a smile back. He is amazed by the fact that so many people actually left their sunbed to dance with the entertainment. The song is catchy and in Spanish. The movements of the dance are easy and people seem to enjoy it a lot. Harry's eyes are leading him now to bathroomdude. His outfit is the same as Kennie, only he is wearing white shorts, coming a bit above his knees. His shirt brings out the colour of his eyes very well and his toned skin is a nice contrast with the white of the shorts and... WTF is Harry thinking. When Tommo watches him staring, he grins at Harry and winks at him. Harry quickly takes his phone again and keeps scrolling on Instagram. He rather sees pictures of his ex than weird bathroomdude thinking Harry was checking him out. Because he wasn't.

Just as the song ends, Niall and Shirley come strolling towards the sunbeds both eating a sandwich from the late breakfast menu. Niall is vibing to the music and doing a weird dance while walking. Shirley looks at him fondly. "Hey guys." Harry smiles at the two. They both take Harry's stuff from the sunbed and replace it with their towels. "Hey, Haz. Sleep well?" Niall asks. Harry wants to answer but he is interrupted by a high voice that's way too enthusiastic. "Hi! I'm Tommo. You'll probably know me as the weird guy Harry peed on  as Harry rephrased it very nicely yesterday in reception." The boy winks at Harry and never, ever, ever Harry has been this embarrassed. "Hey, I'm Niall. This is my girlfriend Shirley." Shirley stretches her arm to give a handshake. "So, you are Harry's friends?" Tommo asks. They both nod. "Yup, sorry by the way this idiot peed on you. He did have potty training, I promise." Shirley jokes. If eyes could kill, Niall would have lost his girlfriend. Harry is giving her a dead stare, but is ignored by everybody. Tommo laughs loudly. "That was a good one. Hey guys, today I'm doing sports. Fancy some volleyball?" Tommo's eyes go from Shirley to Harry. "Not going to happen." Harry mumbles. "Speak for yourself! I love volleyball!" Niall says enthusiastic. "Come on, Haz. You like playing as well." Shirley tries to convince Harry. "Not today, maybe tomorrow." Harry answers. "But then I'm not doing it!" Tommo whines. A smile appears on Harry's face. "Even more reason to play tomorrow..."