Who They're Jealous of

Luz:
-Eda
-You admire Eda and her powers. How experienced she is in witchcraft is amazing. Luz is very jealous of Eda. She also wants to be strong and impress you with her powers. She’s trying to get your attention and show you her powers.

Amity:
-Siblings
-Emira and Edric are flirting with you at any opportunity, which makes you uncomfortable. Emity bursts in with rage and blushes. She threatens them, they’ll try to flirt with you again. Every time they’re around, she holds your hand.

Eda:
-Lilith
- You and Lilith get along well and you talk and laugh together. Eda is very jealous of you. When she sees you together she crosses her arms and burns Lilith’s forehead with her eyes. If she can’t get your attention, she just takes you in her arms and flies away on a broom. She won’t give you to anyone.

King:
-Everyone
- King cannot allow anyone to touch his love. He is hostile to anyone who talks to you. Because King is narcissistic is very hurtful that you’re not just paying attention to him. Then you tell him he’s the best thing in your life. His ego is warm in your hands.

Willow:
-No one
Willow trusts you. She knows you’re a good person and she’s not jealous. Well, maybe... when you spend too much time with Gus and Luz.

Gus:
-King
You just like that little lump of smugness. Gus wants to be cute as King. With the magic of illusion, he made little ears like King’s ears. You are delighted. King is not.

Boscha:
-Everyone
- She’s jealous of you saying you belong to her. If you’re talking to someone other than her, she’ll come up to you and put her hand on your shoulders, smooth your hair.

Emira:
-Edric
- Since Emira and Edric are always together, and you’re dating Emira, Edric will be closely related to you too. Emira doesn’t like it. She’ll get annoyed even when he’s just talking to you. You get along very well with him and you laugh together. Of course she’s jealous.

Edric:
-Emira
- He’s not the kind of guy who gets angry when he’s jealous. He’ll be a little sad and lonely when he sees you having fun with Emira. He doesn’t want to get in the way of you two, he’s just gonna pull your sleeve to get some attention.

Viney:
- Jerbo and Barcus
- You were interested in all the covens at school. Viney told you all about her coven things but you also wanted to know about the others covens so her friends Barcus and Jerbo were talking about what they were doing in their covens. You enjoyed listening to everything they talked about. Viney was trying to find something you were interested in.  She couldn’t think of anything because she asked you to ride with her on Puddles.

Lilith:
-Eda
- Eda makes you laugh with her actions and words. Lilith wants you to laugh with her, too. She rolls her eyes and sighs when she sees you together. She’s a little hurt.