You forgot...didn't you?

⚠️slight rape and assault warning ⚠️
~Hinata POV~

The third week was about normal other than Noya trying his hardest to find a way to help me sleep eventually I guess he got tired and forgot. "Noya I read about pills that help you sleep should we try those?" I ask knowing it probably wouldn't work "for what?" Noya asks like he has no clue what I'm talking about "you forgot...didn't you?" I say kind of disappointed but not sad because I knew it would happen I kept acting fine and eventually if I act okay enough people will forget I'm hurting. Noya sat there for a long while pondering what I meant when I said that

~Noya POV~

*Why would he need sleeping pills whats going on he's been sleeping fi-* "HINATA WERE YOU ACTING ASLEEP THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS!" I basically yell praying I won't cause another anxiety attack "I uh I didn't want you to worry?" He says acting innocent "Sho you can't keep doing this to yourself it isn't safe why aren't you sleeping baby?" I ask terrified of the answer "bubs it's nothing can we just drop it?" He asks I can hear the plea in his voice as his eyes dart around I grab his hands and pull him in for a kiss he kisses back and whispers "I'll tell you tonight ok?" To which I nod and we head out to explore Tokyo together hand in hand

Going through Tokyo Hinata seemed scared his eyes darting around and then staring at our hands and then darting around again I told him I could let go but he held on tighter "baby it's getting late let's head back to the school and just hangout in our dorm the rest of the day" I say kind of scared of why Hinata is acting this way "ok noya" he says kind of relived in seemed but I shrug it off and give him a piggyback ride to the dorm

~Hinata POV~
No one asks me why I was acting weird and I'm grateful for it I don't like people touching me except for Noya of course I've tried to ignore my teammates and friends even though it bothers me as well so when I'm in public I get scared of people grabbing me and touching me why would I be a scared? Because people have grabbed and touched me inappropriately a few months ago and I was assaulted multiple times it was a nightmare going anywhere by myself from then on out of fear that it would happen again. I knew I'd have to tell noya that I can't sleep because of what those men did to me a few months ago but I wasn't looking forward to it.

~Noya POV~
As we got closer to the dorm I slowly got more nervous my poor baby tangerine is having social anxiety and I've never seen it before I'm slowly realizing how good of an actor he really is. Lost in thought I walk through the door I set him down on the bed and walk to the little fridge in the room to get him water as I brought it back he was scoot up against the head board with his knees to his chest he looks defeated I've never seen him this dull. "Hey Sho we don't have to talk about this if you aren't ready I don't want to pressure you and make you push me away." I say softly as I crawl up the bed and place my hands on his knees as I look into his eyes he puts his legs down flat and lunges at me hugging me as tight as he could tackling me in the process as he mumbles into my shirt "I don't want to talk about it, but we need to I'm done running away from my problems and hiding from them so let's talk."

~3rd person POV~
(Noya bold Hinata italic)
They sit at the edge of the bed and Hinata grabs Noya's hand fidgeting with it a bit before he takes a deep breath
"A couple months ago I stopped sleeping right and it wasn't just me being an irresponsible teen there was an incident"
"A couple months?! This has been going on for that long? How have you been functioning like normal? And what happened what incident?"
"I'm getting there bubs. To answer your questions yes that long and I don't know I'm really tired all the time, back to the incident"
~flashback from a few months ago Hinata POV~
I was walking home and I heard someone behind me this isn't uncommon as it's normal for people to go on walks but this guy was closing in and keeping pace with me *damnit I knew I should have brought my bike today* I start running but my damn backpack was grabbed by the handle at the top *shit no no no goddamn this fucking backpack* it was already dark and I knew I was fucked. I heard the men whispering •man 1• "dude why the fuck did you bring an elementary school kid are you trying to get us busted!" •Man 2• "he might look small but I've been watching him all day he's a high schooler." •Man 1• "damn that's all you had to say" ⚠️⚠️ ~end flashback~
"They raped me 6 separate times and kept me there all night I went home early that morning and missed morning practice for the first time ever I didn't tell my mom or anyone about it because I thought they would tell me it's all my fault or that I was weak and should have fought back or ran but I didn't I just sat there"
Noya didnt say anything he just sat up and straddled Hinata's lap and hugged him Hinata's shirt slowly got wet with tears as Noya sobbed into his shirt Hinata felt bad for making Noya cry but knew Noya needed to know
"Noya who were these men that did this"
"I don't know bubs it was really dark and I was c-crying a-a-and"
"Shh Shh Shh come here let's just cuddle if you're comfortable with that"
"Okay bubs thank you for asking let's cuddle"
Hinata and Noya lay in the bed cuddling all night and Noya stayed up with him all night running circles in his back whispering sweet nothings in his ear until the alarm went off at 6:00 am indicating it was time to go play yet another practice match it was only Tuesday of the third week Hinata wasn't ready to go back home he was scared of running into those men again....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N this took literally weeks to write so it might be a bit confusing sorry (this was in early stages of development most chapters are pre written and I just publish them when I want versus trying to write the story where I left it I also have covid right now so thank you for being flexible!) let me know what you think as always thank you!

1191 words.