Heading home

~Hinata POV~

I woke up and noticed noya just staring at me while I sat up still on top of him and stretched and noticed him just staring with this dopey look "are you gonna stare at me all day?" I asked him "baby I've been staring at you since we first met and you're just realizing it now" noya says sarcastically "oh shut up dumbass" I say back *holy shit I'm turning into kags* me and noya giggle and I climb off of him asking what we should do before we leave noya suggested we just go hangout with the other teams after we packed our stuff.

~Noya POV~

I suggested we go to the common area and hangout with the other teams while we wait for the bus to arrive not completely unaware of the huge purple marks on me and Sho's necks but just wanting to show off my lovey boyfriend, *people had to hear us last night anyway so who cares if sho didn't mind I don't mind either*.

~3rd person POV~

As the two boys walk into the common area they are immediately confronted by Tanaka "NOYA BRO WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT LAST NIGHT THERES NO WAY EVERYONE DIDNT KNOW YOU TWO WERE FUCKING YOU WERE SO LOUD" Hinata turned and looked at Tanaka "dumb fuck if people didn't know they sure do now" Tanaka taken aback by Hinata's attitude he steps back and apologizes next to notice all the hickeys was Kuroo he walked up slowly and looked at hinata "chibi Chan there's still time before you leave if you wanna cover those with some new better ones~" Hinata visibly trying not to throw up smirks at Kuroo and says "you're right~" in a seductive tone "Noya did ya here he wants to hear us again~" and with that Kuroo lost it trying everything in his power to not take the tangerine then and there "you know that's not what I meant" Kuroo says the through gritted teeth "then keep dreaming pussy cat." Hinata stares blankly done with Kuroos antics. "BUS IS HERE" Suga yells to his team and they all pick up their things and pile on the bus Hinata next to noya in the back just like the ride there with little protest from kageyama who wanted to sit by his friend. The bus ride home was quiet Hinata snoring on Noya's lap noya happy at the sight and content with everything around him.

————————————————————————
A/N sorry it's a short filler chapter I'm running out of ideas😐
Thank you to anyone who read this :) <3 I'll try to keep more chapters coming!
(443 words)