Prologue

It isn't unusual to hear about meeting in a bar and falling in love. It is rather common, actually. In the Cookie Kingdom, the popular belief still stands.

Sparkling Cookie's bar isn't just any bar, it's the best ( and only ) bar throughout the entire Cookie Kingdom. Sparkling Cookie had taken over at just 23, when his father had passed away to a pack of hungry cakehounds when he had been wandering the Cinnamon Woods one day. Traumatized by the brutality and unjustness of his father's death, he vowed to take care of the bar with his full potential. After all, he had worked there for five years now, as soon as he turned 18. He was entirely fit to manage, he knew the bar better than anyone else. But, the question was, who was gonna work for him now? And, more importantly, was he really fit for the job?

Sparkling and his dad had been the only two working at the bar for a couple of years now, since the rest of the employees had left to pursue other career goals. Like Werewolf, who went on to race in the Grand Champions League and become a professional athlete. Sparkling is happy for him, but he wishes he still had the extra help since his father had just recently passed away.
But, that's when he had an idea.
He would ask his most frequent customers, Herb, Cheesecake, Vampire, and Mint Choco Cookie to be his new employees.