'We thought you were going to kill us'

☆No POV☆

"Lucyyyy."

"Floooo."

"I'm hungryyyy."

"Then go get some food."

"You have all the food in your bag. Plus I want to eat together."

"I do?"

"Yes, you do."

"Oh yeah, I do." A pause of silence took place, Flo looking at Lucy expectantly, Lucy not picking up the hints. "What?" She asked, dumbfounded.

"Please can I have your bag so I can get something to eat?" Flo huffed.

"Well why didn't you say then?" Lucy got up from the bed, strutting over to her bag.

"Well I tried." Flo mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing." Flo played dumb.

"No, not your mumbling." Lucy informed, Flo looked confused, what was she on about then?

"Lucy are yo-"

"Shhhh!" Lucy hushed, moving closer to the bedroom door, lightly pushing Flo out the way so she could poke her head out the door. A few seconds of silence went past, the only sound that could be heard was the light tapping of rain outside. A bang sounded from downstairs. "That." Lucy whispered, turning to Flo.

"I heard it this time." The girls looked at each other, worried expressions written on their faces. Some inaudible words came after the bang, shuffling accompanied it. This was when Lucy started having a panic attack. "Would you calm down." Flo whisper shouted.

"I'm trying!"

"Okay, okay, okay. Lucy, look at me." Lucy did what Flo said. "Breathe, okay. In and out. In and out." A few more seconds passed as Lucy tried to calm down her breathing. Now that she was in control, the girls had to think of what to do next. Flo looked frantically around the room, finding an umbrella and a bat. "Hold this." Flo whispered.

"Wait, why do I get the umbrella and you get the bat?"

"Because the last time you had a bat you gave our teacher a concussion by accidentally letting go of it when you swung."

"Yeah now that I think about it, it makes sense."

"Glad we're on the same page." The girls creeped down the corridor, more shuffling echoing the cabin. Male voices could be heard from the bottom of the stairs. The sound of trainers scraping across the wooden steps filled the cabin, the male voices getting louder as they progressed further. Flo pushed Lucy into a bedroom whilst she stepped backwards into another bedroom opposite Lucy. Flo mouthed a 'be quiet' as they listened for the sound of the creak in the floorboards, the signal to pounce. Flo adjusted her hands on the bat, the footsteps getting closer, she mouthed a '3... 2... 1...'

"NOW!" Flo screamed, both girls jumping out on the two males, knocking them both to the ground.

"Ow! What the hell!"