'YES! YES! YES!'

☆No POV☆

"OH MY GOSH, HARVEY!" Lucy's voice echoed the open spaced hallways of the creaky cabin. "YES! YES! YES!"

"Ugh, yes Lucy." Harvey muttered, out of breath. The blonde girl looked into his warm eyes as he pulled out his phone to check the signal. He leaned against the wall, still out of breath. Lucy asked for help on moving one of the sofas closer to the TV. Harvey had been doing most of the work, Lucy just ordering him about. "What do you want?" Harvey asked, replying to Lucy's previous screams.

"WE GOT WIFI! Thank you so much." Lucy smiled towards the taller boy. Harvey nodded.

"Glad I could help. Hopefully it stays that way." Harvey crossed his fingers, a sign of faith. Lucy nodded in excitement. She had been so hyped up when the signal finally connected to her phone. Harvey, to say the least, started getting frustrated with her constant excitement but didn't have the heart to be rude about it. Lucy tilted her head from side to side, overlooking the newly formed living room. A small, brown, wooden coffee table sat in the middle of the sofas. A few plant pots were dotted around the cabin, fairy lights trailing the banister of the stairs.

"Harvey," Lucy dragged out his name.

"Mhm."

"I need your help."

"With what?"

"Soooo, basicallyyyy."

"Lucy, just spit it out."

"Okay. So, I've scoped out the guest rooms and they all look the same. Boring. So I got this idea, maybe we can decorate each room to match each other's personalities."

"That sounds good. What do you have in mind?"

"That's where I need your help. I don't know what you and Max like so I need your help in decorating them."

"Okay, where do we start?"

"Follow me." Lucy smirked, pulling on Harvey's arm and bringing him up the stairs. Harvey flinched at the sudden contact, reluctantly following the blonde, searching her eyes for something more than an evil gleam. A million things ran through Harvey's mind.

Where is she taking me?

What is she planning?

Does she know my hands are sweating?

Can she see the slight fear in my eyes?

Am I breathing too heavily?

...I'm hungry.

The teenagers reached the top of the stairs. Lucy let go of Harvey's arm, turning around and walking down the hallway a little bit.

"Lucy?" Harvey questioned. Lucy looked over her shoulder and smirked again. She stopped in front of the room Max slept in, looking back at Harvey and ushering him over. Hesitating, the boy walked over, entering Max's room as he reached the door. Lucy was in the middle of the room, next to the bottom of the bed, looking around for something that would catch her eye. The brown haired boy stopped just behind the smaller girl, confused as to what she was doing. His questions were soon answered once Lucy spoke.

"You know," she began, "I think this room is a little too plain to be Max's room." Lucy turned to look into his soft brown eyes. "I think... it needs a little... Lucy touch."

"And what is... a Lucy touch?" Harvey cautiously asked. Lucy's eyebrows raised, a smirk never leaving her lips. And just like that, Harvey was dragged into helping move the furniture around. It had been at least ten minutes and the bed was finally in place, headboard to the left side of the wall, just next to it was the doorway to the balcony. Two bedside tables sat on either side of the double bed, TV just opposite it.

"I think this looks pretty good." Lucy smiled, putting one of the spare throw-overs on top of the duvet. It was black and fluffy, contrasting to the white sheets and pillows beneath it. Two lamps sat on each of the the wooden bedside tables, a dresser next to the TV. Max's room looked perfect.

"Honestly, I prefer this room to the one he has back home." Harvey smiled, eyes wandering. This is how it was for a while, Lucy thinking of ways each room could be unique, and Harvey moving the heavy stuff since Lucy couldn't.

"I think that's every room sorted so far." Lucy smiled towards Harvey, he returned the gesture. Harvey looked down at his phone.

13:36

"They've been gone a while. Do you think they're okay?" Lucy thought aloud. A beat of silence accompanied the blondes sentence. Harvey was never good at keeping his opinions to himself. He always managed to slip up and make things worse. Whether that is because he lies, or because he says the truth. No matter the path chosen, it always seems to end badly for Harvey.

"I'm sure they're fine. They're probably on their way back now." Harvey reassured.

"Yeah, maybe you're right." Another pulse of silence came and went. "I hope you're right."

"Me too, because I am starving." Harvey whined, dragging out his words. Lucy giggled at his sentence, the mood lightening just for a split second.

"You're always hungry." Lucy retorted, a playfully grin on her face.

"Hey, what do you expect? I'm a growing boy! I need my food! I will die without it!" Harvey protested.

"So you keep saying." Lucy rolled her eyes affectionately.

"What's that supposed to mean!"

"Nothing Mills. Nothing at all." Lucy smirked. Harvey and Lucy got caught in a gaze of adoration, the world stopped for a second as they smiled at each other. Harvey was never one for affection, not after what had happened in his past. His past left many internal scars as well as external ones. To him, it was a game of hit and miss with love. He regretted not realising the signs sooner, not listening to his family's worries and his twins plea for Harvey to come home. But Harvey was too caught up in the girl, too caught up in love to see the damage it was doing to him. He never regretted something more in his life. But as of right now, it's like all his previous thoughts and cautious actions didn't matter. Yes, he felt safe with Flo, but Lucy was different. A sense of normality settled between the pair whenever they talked or exchanged glances.

But was she right for him?