chapter four

She walked into the house, and looked around nothing really changed for the past four hours,she walked for few minutes and notice her room hallway didn't look exactly like this one.
She walked for few minutes again and started checking rooms but weren't hers then she reached a room and entered with Salam she entered and wasn't hers so she turned to leave but some one held onto her hand she turned around to see him behind her with no smile on his face .
"What are you doing here" "I was looking for my room,it was confusing sorry" "it the third room after this one" "na gode" then she turned to leave but he stopped her and she stopped and turned then he glared dagger into her eyes and a shiver ran down her spine.
"Why did she do this?" "......" "I have been staring at my phone waiting for her to call me and tell me she has a good explanation and this is just a dream but no none of that had happened yet why did she?promises were made gifts were given and prices were paid,what else did I not do?"He said and before Hauwa could do anything he held her cheeks hard making her tremble to the pain, she was struggling to get out of his grip but no avail he was stronger than her she was just 6'1 long legs a bit chubby but she was fine, oval lips, almond brown eyes,her natural hair but she was a fragile being she was breakable she has broken her bones alot of time.

While he held onto her cheeks so tight everything started that had happened in past few hours started rushing back to her head and a hot tears rolled down her cheeks and she whispered "you are hurting me",he suddenly realize what he was doing and took his hand off her chin and she walked out of the room slowly, she kept walking until the room looked familiar she opened and walked into the room and sat on her bed and wondered why her sister was so mean what did she ever do to her sister ,what did Imran do to deserve this Hauwa could understand the pain he was feeling in his heart so she didn't want to push it,she sulked until she fell asleep.

Imran in his case ,was just sitting on his bed wondering whether he offended Aisha he didn't love at first but fell for her which hurts him and now he gonna take his anger on poor Hauwa, he didn't care whether or not but because they share the same blood.

He promised him self not fall any one again ,not even Hauwa...........

Sorry if this book chapters come before one another my wattpad is having a bit of problem.

Liddah_sia