Prologue

What do you want from life? Money, power, true love?

You can call me Artur, who I am? But before I start to explain who I am, I'll tell you the basics of our world. Magic, superpowers, kids fighting with swords and robots at schools, this thing are normal in our world, if you ask, it's because we are under attack of creatures we call demons, they don't have advanced technology but they have giant monsters or endless swarms of monster which they use to attack our planet. Now if you understand the situation of our world I can start to introduce myself.

Name Arthur Thorn, the adopted son of powerful multi-national companies owner, both my parents died when I was still a baby, I never had a chance to talk with them but before their death, they implanted me with a super powerful microcomputer chip, which allows me to do complex math problems or store an insane amount of data with ease, which also contains a great catalog of engineering principals and blueprints but this is not the good part my power is creating raw materials and power sources which I combine with my mechanically advanced intelligent to create robots. I am not an ordinary teenager, I sell weapons to companies, countries, and powerful under Waffe Co. Money and power I have both of them, but just like every spoiled child in this world these things are not enough for me, I will be joining a tournament/entrance examination hosted by the united world education society.

Rules are basic. Lose two battles you'll be out of the tournament, you will be e matched with more powerful people. 

But I don't want to become a powerful warrior, I have a different plan. I will be collecting powerful and interesting people around other schools to create a powerful team and I will push their limits with everything I have, you can say I will be using them as lab rats.

"Number 256#A, please prepare for battle"

You heard the announcement, now please get out and don't forget to cheer me.