Arthur Thorn, a brilliant engineer with the ability to create power and materials for his creations. I am a little cocky I know that but I need to be careful, my abilities are not great when it comes to one on one fights, especially if they are limited by rules. I have two sentry bots using dummy rounds, a power armor that only gives me slight protection and a little boost on my physical abilities. I am not scared too much because my first opponent is a typical sword user. I heard it has the ability to create fire but I believe in my armor. But my sentry bots are not too great, artifacts, powerful weapons these things are not allowed at the rounds of the tournament,

because of that limitations, I need to use old junks like these sentry bots, I have drones with laser guns, spider tanks with miniguns but no, because of the rules I need to use something powerless. I say these rules are an insult to my brilliance, someone capable of selling weapons it made to private armies shouldn't be limited like that, I need to use all my strength.

I need to chill now, I am complaining about stupid things. How much time I have right now, around fifteen minutes, it's enough for me to get in my suit and check my sentry bots for last time.

My armor has two layers. Inside I wear a black thermal bodysuit, the outside is made from light metal plates modified with shock-absorbing material. This suit is my masterpiece. I can almost reach the capabilities of a trained monk. Still, it's a little move around.

Sentry bots check, armor check, what about time? I still have 2 minutes. Great now sentry bots follow me.

I never talked about the appearances of the sentry bots. They have a 360 camera with a friend-foe identifier and laser targeting system. They can also move at the speed of 15kph/hour with their four legs. They are not too long their height is around one hundred and fifty centimeters long and I painted them red.

"Dear participants please move towards the main gate, your match will start in one minute."

"You heard the announcement let's move." Sentry bots started to walk behind me towards a big gate resembling ones in stadiums. Okay, guys I know it's your first time in the arena but just don't panic we got this. It's funny how I talk to robots like they are living humans but I need that motivation.

The gate started to open, sunbeams hit my face, I can hear cherish of spectators. I feel pumped up now.

"Participants, please great your opponent and we can start our match."

My opponent is a red-haired girl with pyromancy. I don't know how strong she is, but I am ready for battle.

"Don't take it personally but I will enjoy crushing you like a bug." She said.

The bigger they are the harder they fall. "I hope you better one wins the match."No need to cocky before the match, she will regret what she said in the and anyway.

We took our places as the timer goes down.

"I, the great Lena Orstborg will crush you like a bug, you need to feel grateful just for fighting against me!" How cocky is she? We didn't even start.

Sentry bot number one flank from left, sentry bot number two follow me.

I wish they said anything other than 'Bip, bop, bup.'

"Feel my wrath!" Lena said before throwing me a fireball, I dodged it with ease but she threw another one after and one more. Sentry bot number two, start a suppressive fire. "You think you can stop great Lena with a trick like that, how pitiful!" She created a fire barrier. Sentry bot number one, attack. The fire rate of these models is slow, so sentry number one only managed to hit two bullets on Lena but now she is using both of his hands to create a barrier. I started to run towards her. "You fool, I can take both of these robots with ease just watch me!" She sends two waves of fire whips toward the sentry bot number one and managed to cut his legs and number two is out of bullets. "Now what you are going to without your toys boy?" She laughed after saying that. "You know, you talk too much for some who is not capable of using his brain properly." 

"What you said to me!" I gained enough time to catch her.

"You heard what I said, moron." Normally hitting a girl is not something a gentleman will do but in the arena, I don't care we have total gender equality here.

A punch to his stomach and she is stunned. "Is this all great Lena can do?" And of course, I need to tease her after all her cockiness. She's trying to create fire but no, I tackled her down with my shoulder. "Now you are making me angry." She started to breathe fire. She is talented I can say that but against my well-crafted armor, this attack is nothing. She is trying to retreat while keeping me away with his fire breathing. I can take a little risk. I started to run towards her, there is the risk of burning my face, but I don't allow her to take advantage. I managed to catch her throat. I started to choke her with both hands. "Now look who is breathing fire, can't great Lena escape from an attack like this?" I lifted her up and now she is struggling like a wild animal to escape from my hands, but my armor is too powerful. I throw her to the ground before she dies because of a lack of oxygen, she tried to get up but I hold her head so she can't do anything.

With the last desperate attack, she tried to breathe fire towards my face but she didn't manage to. "I surrender." I let her go after these words. I won my first match she lost her's first but I can feel anger in she's eyes. If not because of her's insane ego, I  probably lost this match with a big scar on my face. My mask is almost melted and this mask is made out of tungsten and chromium alloy. Her powers are great but she needs to control her self little more.