𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Nini's POV
I go outside of the classroom and sit outside the principals office waiting for my mom. After a while I hear footsteps and it's my mom. "Nini, what happened?" asks my mom. "I got hit by a deer." "You got what!" She asks. "Then I was late to class and they wouldn't let me take the test." I cry out. "what!! Oh no your kidding me!." My mom says with a gasp. "Mom." I say. "It's ok just sit right here and I'll handle this" said my mom. After a while my mil comes back from talking to the principal and no luck. We head outside and head to check out the car. "Wow you did get hit by a deer." My mom says. "Can we just  go home please." I say upset. "Nini, are you sure you want to start at this school? I mean I know you want to go to Harvard but if this school isn't going to help you-" my mom starts to say. "Mom, I was just behind. I never caught up on the reading . That's why I got a "D". I can catch up. I will catch up! When I do everything will be fine!" I say. "Are you sure Nini?" my mom asks. "Harvard is my dream school I want to go there more then anything!" I say. "Yeah but-" my mom starts to say. "I appreciate all that you are saying mom, but I'm not ready to give up on East High  Academy yet." "Ok." My mom says. "Thanks though." I tell my mom with a smile. "For what?" She asks. "For yelling at are headmaster." I say with a laugh. "Oh I did not yell at him..." my mom says. "Sure." I say sarcastically.
~ a couple days later~
I get on my bus and take a seat when suddenly I hear some boy whisper "hey". "Ahh!" I scream. "Morning?" i say . "Good book?" asks EJ. "I don't know yet." I say lying. "I saw you standing in line so I wanted to say hello. Hello." Ej says. "Hello." I say. "Are you always this serious?" ej asks. "No." I blurt out. "So uh how long does it take to get you to school?" He asks. "Oh well Um 40 minutes, if the bus driver is focused and not focused on the radio... wait this bus is going al the way towards East high " I say. "Yeah I know . But you go to school here. You have to get off the bus!" I say worried. "He has to get off the bus!" i yell out. "W-W-Wait. Your forgetting something. Buses make stops. Goodbye Nina Salazar Roberts ." Ej says waking off.

" Ej says waking off