𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎

Nini's POV
It's now the next day and this weekend Ashlyn forced us all to work on are project. I bought coffees and donuts! "Ahhh heyy you brought coffee and donuts!" Gina says excited. "Oh and here is your decaf with soy milk Ashlyn since you had a special request." I say. "Thanks!" She says. "Also I think we are doing a pretty good job with everything!" I say. Suddenly we hear footsteps. "Ladies." Ricky says. "Hey Ricky!" We all say. "Ashlyn can I talk to you for a sec?" Ricky asks. "Oh sure ok?" Ashlyn says. She's gone for a couple seconds when we here her come back in. "So what happened!!" Gina asks. "We are dying here!" Louise says. "Well he asked me out!" Ashlyn says. "No!" Louise says. "Umm when is your date?" Gina asks. "Tonight at the movies." Ashlyn says. "Hm." Gina says. "What what's wrong!" ashlyn says. "Well he asked you out tonight." Gina says. "Less then 24 hours notice." Louise says. "So what does that mean!" Ashlyn asks. "Usually that's someone else cancels on you." Gina says. "Or maybe he just got up the nerve to ask her out!" i say. "Maybe." Gina says. Suddenly Ricky asks in. "Ok focus people!" Ashlyn says.

~the next day~
"It was the best!" Ashlyn says . "I'm so happy for you Ashlyn!" I say. "He even kissed me Goodnight!" She says.  Ashlyn walks into the classroom to go talked to Ricky.

Ashlyn's POV
"Hey I just wanted to say that I had so much fun last night!"  Ashlyn says. "Oh yeah." Ricky says. "We should do it again sometime obviously a different movie but yeah!" Ashlyn says. "Yeah absolutely! We should do it again as friends." Ricky says. "Oh yeah as friends." I say. "You noticed it too right? That we are sort of more friends then dating material " Ricky says. "Yes I did notice." I lie. "But it was a fun night I mean when Nini first suggested us going out I thought that she was crazy but you aren't as annoying I guess." He says. "Ok I'm sorry excuse me." I grit out and walk over to Nini. "What?" she asks. "It was your idea!" I exclaim. "Ashlyn." She says. "So what you did this on purpose so I could look like a loser! You can not  just do that!" I yell. "Ashlyn look I swear It wasn't like that! I just thought that you guys would look cute together!" She says. "Oh we were but it only lasted one night!" I yell. "Ashlyn I'm sorry." She says softly . "You humiliated me!!" I yell out. "I hate you!"  I say storming out the door.

Nini's POV
I walk over to Ricky. "You told her!" I say to him. "I didn't know it was a secret!" He says. "Why would you tell her!What is wrong with you!" I exclaim. "Nini relax, we tried ok it didn't work out it's no big deal." He says softly. "It's a huge deal to Ashlyn and you didn't try one date is not trying!" I say.  "Nini-" he starts to say. "You said you'd try!" I say. "Hey I'm sorry but is it better if I keep going out with her  even though I like someone else!" He exclaims. "Oh." I say. "Yeah." He says. "I didn't realize." I say. "So you're still not over summer huh." I ask him. "Oh Uh yeah I'm not over summer yet." He says hesitant.