What a manger does [AOBA JOHSAI x READER]

NOT A REQUEST

HAIKYU AOBA JOHSAI x READER

NON-BINARY!READER
(you can decide which gender)
  L/n Y/n, a second year at Aoba Johsai, and the manager of the boys Volleyball team. They came due to the persuasive Iwaizumi Hajime, just for assistance in "taking care of an idiot."

TYPE: fluff

Y/N SAT AT THEIR DESK PUTTING THEIR THINGS AWAY.

Everyone in their class had already gone to their clubs or homes. Yet they stayed to assist their homeroom teacher with work and such.

Y/n looked up at the door hearing it open, seeing their teacher. "L/n-san, Iwaizumi-san is here for you now." she said sending them a soft smile. Y/n nodded standing up.

They bowed to their teacher after waking out the door. "Ok, let's go, Hajime." They said looking at the older with a small smile. He smiled back before walking with the other towards the gym.

  After they changed their clothes, they stepped inside the gym seeing most of the team. "N/n-channnn! Iwa-channnn!" the pair heard seeing the captain waving at the two.

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes as he walked over to him. Y/n went over to the bench taking a seat before pulling out their notebook. They looked through it before calling everyone over.

"Okay.. last week, we worked most on serves and receives." Y/n said looking at all of the boys stats. "So this week we'll try to work more on spikes, sets, and blocks."

"Watch as Captain runs over to them, and get smacked" Matsun snickered at Makki, "Bet.""N/NN-CHANNNNN!!" Oikawa ran up to the younger before getting smacked to the ground.

Y/n averted their eyes from the scene looking back down at the notebook. Matsun and Makki' chuckles filled their ears. Y/n just tried to have everyone at least a bit high in stats for each position.

They make sure everyone is well rested with the team group chat. They make sure to make a trip to everyone on the team during lunch to make sure they're eating, and/or actually have something to eat.

To the Aoba Johsai Volleyball team, this was the best manager ever. On some days however, Y/n will say they'll bring lunch for everyone so, they don't bring their own on those days.

Everyone in the team loved them. EVERYONE. Even Kyotani, who doesn't really like anyone. Their manager may not have shown love and care emotionally, but they did physically.

After practice, everyone was cleaning up the gym, putting all the stuff away. As they were mopping, Oikawa came running towards Y/n. "N/n-chan! You did great as usual today~!" he said in a sing song tone. Y/n shook their head. "That's just what managers are for, and what they do. Right?"

...

"Y/N-CHANNNNNN!!!" Oikawa exclaimed crying while hugging Y/n. Everyone may not have expressed their emotions as much as Oikawa did, but they loved them just as much.

They simply all gave them a hug and said their thanks, before seeing an extremely rare sight.

"Thank you guys for being such a kind team.." They sent a smile filled worth nothing but gratitude and care.

yess