Still a person too [TODOROKI x M!READER]

NOT A REQUEST!

BNHA TODOROKI x READER

MALE!READER
Y/n, a boy who is separated into automatically being a vigilante by his owned quirk.

TYPE: angst

WARNING!
THIS STORY WILL INCLUDE:
bullying
homophobic assholes and slurs-
suicidal thoughts
panic attack
soft Todoroki Shoto
sad bby Y/n
longgg

HE COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT GETTING BULLIED.

Every time he did, they would find out and lie. This had been going on since middle school. Yet, when they had figured out that Y/n signed up for UA.. they did the exact same thing.

So here he is, in an alleyway after being pushed in. He had no choice, I mean, his reputation with them was already bad enough.

  He was in general studies, he's trying to help with being an apprentice for recovery girl. He was proud and confident when he was able to assist her. Y/n had also somewhat made a friend. His name was Shoto, he was interesting. They had only talked for a little bit, but Y/n thought he was cool.

"I'll see you some other time then Y/n." Shoto said looking at the smaller. Y/n nodded and began to walk away with a smile. Shoto  had a small smle on his face but it fell when he saw that the smaller dropped a small keychain with a bunny on it. He'll have to return it to Y/n at sometime.

But all good things come to an end..

"Stupid Y/n! Did we not get it into your head last year!" one of them said. He was Uunno Mori. He was always really strong, even without his quirk. But with it, he was unstoppable. His quirk is Glass. He can create anything out of glass.

Y/n always thought he was the one who would become a villain, but he could never tell him that. "Well!? What do you have to say for yourself!" the second one yelled kicking Y/n into the wall.

That's Tomuiuraki Sou, his quirk is Art. He can take figures or objects out of paintings, sculptures, anything in the term of art. "Answer me dammit!" Tomuiuraki kicked again.

"Why would you think you could be a hero with a poison quirk! Are you a fucking dumbass!?" Uunno screamed pressing his foot into Y/n's face as it was pressed to the ground.

Y/n felt tears prick the corner of his eyes. He knew they were right, but he was trying so hard not to believe the cruel sayings. "Stupid girl.." Tomuiuraki mumbled loud enough for Y/n to hear.

That was it. They so obviously knew that he was male. And he just couldn't stand it. He wanted it all to be over. Y/n got up and went home to treat his injuries. Only to prepare for the next day.

Today was it.. the day that Y/n would ease it all. All the pain he had suffered for many years. Right now, it was lunch time. He had went to go 'eat' on the rooftop. He stood at the edge and looked down, it was a long fall. Y/n couldn't care, he just wanted die. He knew he deserved to die.

He was about to take the last step but he then heard his yelled name made him jolt around. Y/n's eyes shot right open. How did he find me? Y/n thought looking at the dual haired boy.

He looked panicked and was holding the smaller's keychain he had lost the day before. Shoto then walked over to the Y/n and pulled him down to the floor in a hug.

The H/c haired boy didn't even try to hold in his tears. He began sobbing into the red and white headed boy as he simply held him tight. Right now the Todoroki was confused and upset on why the small boy would try and do that.

A while had passed and the two sat there in a comfortable silence, "Are you alright.. Y/n.." slightly shocked but not bothered by the use of his given name, "Yeah.." the two had missed some of their classes as school was almost out.

"Thank you.." Y/n said leaning his head on Shoto's shoulder. "Why would you-" Shoto got cut off by the doors opening to Tomuiuraki and Uunno. At that moment, Y/n's eyes widened in complete horror. "Oi, N/n! We've been looking all over for ya.." Uunno exclaimed with warning clear in his voice. Tomuiuraki had a grin on his face that Y/n knew was no good.

Shoto noticed the sudden actions of the smaller, and immediately knew they were most likely part of the reason Y/n tried to kill himself. The tall dual haired boy began to glare sharply at the two as they notice him actually there.

"I knew it.." Tomuiuraki said with his head down. "You were gay after all girly girl.." he picked his head up with a disgusted facial expression.

Both Y/n and Shoto's eyes shot wide open.
Y/n's widened in fear and sadness, as Shoto's widened in shock, and anger.. "Ugh, I should've know you were a fag from how girly you always were, why didn't you let him die!" Tomuiuraki exclaimed with a sinister grin. That was the last straw for Shoto.

He gave the boy a solid bunch to the face. Anger boiling up deep inside him. He couldn't stand listening to the pair's insults to the tiny boy. Just because he had a poison quirk, that meant he could control all different kinds of poison and was also immune to all different kinds. But he could also extract poison.

It was a perfect quirk for being a doctor. And Shoto knew that 100%. The pair ran away after being Tomuiuraki was punched. Shoto simply scoffed and went back to Y/n.

Y/n sat there with wide eyes. He was never called that name before by them, and he was never stood up for. He then went into a panic attack. He stared at the floor, as he was shaking violently. They had told him he should've died. And they were right.

Suddenly, Y/n was taken into a warm hug. "Just breathe.." he heard. He shook his head. He just couldn't, it seemed impossible. He then felt cool on his head. Shoto was using his ice to calm him down. It was working. Y/n began taking deep breath's. And began gaining himself back to reality.

"It's alright.. Their wrong, okay? You're still a person too.." Shoto whispered giving him soft kisses on his face. Y/n didn't mind. It soothed him actually. And that was all he needed.