𝟐𝟏. 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

❝ 𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊," I say sadly turning to Gon and Killua. 

"See!" Killua protests, throwing his arms out at his best friend. "It didn't even work! So it's not my fault that she didn't regain her memories!" 

"Well, you could've tried!" Gon yells back. 

"Why can't you, hmm? You had three years!" Killua replies.

"I don't know if you remember," Gon sniffs back. "But someone didn't tell me about Y/N losing her memories."

"Oh. Oh, yeah." Killua scratches the back of his neck sheepishly. 

"Don't 'oh yeah' me," Gon sighs before handing Killua an ice cream sandwich. Killua gratefully takes it and starts talking to Gon about some random thing.

I smile quietly at their little argument, watching them bicker, when my head suddenly starts to pound. "Guys," I whisper weakly. "I - I don't feel so good."

Killua immediately whips his head towards me. "Y/N?" He runs over, eyes never leaving my body. I throw a hand over my forehead, feeling for my temperature. It felt regular. That's when I start swaying. I look down, dizzy, my eyesight unfocused. The last thing I see is Killua diving to catch my plummeting form. 

キルア゠ゾルディック

I watch as a small child blinks groggily, rubbing her tired eyes sleepily. She looks up at the ceiling, staring at the bland white paint, until a pillow suddenly starts rushing towards her face. She jumps up in surprise, dodging the pillow. But it gives me a perfect opportunity to see who it is. I look at her face, only to stumble back in surprise, running into the wall. 

"That's ... me," I realise. I fall down until I'm sitting on the floor. I watch in amazement, hand over my forehead, as the past me starts a pillow fight with another person.

"Killua!" she suddenly yells. "Get off of me!"

I dart up. Killua? Walking over slowly, I come over to the sight of past me and past ... Gon? Yeah, Gon, under a bunch of pillows. And who else but Killua is sitting on top. 

I stifle a laugh before going up to them, taking in the features of past me and past Killua. Past Gon is too far under the pillows.

Can they see me? I wonder. I go right next to Killua and whisper, "Hello," in his ear. His eyes widen and he whips around. 

"Who is that?" he exclaims in surprise and fear. His eyes rake the entire room until he shakes his head. "Must've been my imagination."

"You good up there?" My past self yells, still kicking her legs in futile attempts to get out from under Killua's barrage of pillows. 

"Yeah," Killua calls back down, smirking at her.

I smile softly at this ... this ... this memory. This is a memory of mine. I beam to myself, careful not to make any noise. Apparently, they can hear me, but they can't see me.

I travel around the room, soaking in the features. It's a small room with a couch and bookshelves. While Killua and young me run around, whacking each other with pillows, I realise that there are other people in the room. Three others, to be specific. A fat old man, a tall old man, and a blonde boy who looks like a girl. 

I wonder who the three nameless ones are

Suddenly, my old self whacks the blonde with a pillow. "Ack! Sorry, Kurapika!"

"It's alright," the blonde lowly chuckles. So his name is Kurapika. That just leaves the old man and the fat man. 

The old man is currently yelling at me, Gon, and Killua. I grin, when Gon shouts out, "Sorry, Leorio!" 

Ah. The old man is named Leorio. So who's the fat man. That's when Leorio suddenly yells, "Tonpa! Get your stinky feet away from me!"

Now I have everyone's names. Y/N, Killua, Gon, Leorio, Kurapika, and Tonpa. I open my mouth to talk again and see if they can hear me again when I hear shouts. Shouts from up above. 

I look up to see an ... an angel? An angel reaching through the ceiling, reaching for ... me. I smile softly up at the sight and the angel smiles back at me before intertwining my hand with theirs and pulling me up. 

キルア゠ゾルディック

I blink groggily, sitting up. Whipping my head around, I see that we're in a park. The park from before I fainted. 

"Y/N!" Killua shouts. "Y/N! Are you alright?"

"Yeah, you just fainted out there out of the blue," Gon adds. 

I rub my eyes and then look over at Killua. I blink again. He ... what ... why does Killua resemble the angel?

"I got a memory back," I whisper, still looking Killua in the eyes. Now that I think about it, Killua still loved me when I lost my memories. Does he maybe still harbour them? Because I could see the love in his eyes when he pulled me out. And if that was his soul that helped me out ... does that mean that somewhere inside I hold feelings for him as well? I had reached out to him so easily ...

"Y/N!" Killua shouts again. "You're zoning out! What do you mean by you got your memories back?"

I jolt out of my thoughts and look over at him to see a thin veil of tears over his eyes. My own soften before I reach for him. He hugs me back almost immediately and my voice chokes up as I say again, "I'm getting my memories back, Killua. I'm doing it."

"And you're going to do so well," he whispers back, hugging me tighter. 

"You think?" I ask, seeking, pleading for validation from him. 

"I know so," he replies back tenderly. I smile to myself before burying my face in his shoulder.