chapter 3(there full story)

18+there will take about abuses and rape.

Todoroki story

kid Todoroki POV

When me and Midoriya was kids. We got along we didn't have that many friends. I was Alpha a prince and he was just an Omega peasant. We didn't fit in with anyone else. So we became best friends until one day. I told him I love him. He told me he doesn't like me that way. That's also the day he found out he was a demigod I had a feeling. We were just kids back then right?

10 years later Todoroki POV

He still says that he doesn't like me. I can't wait anymore I what him. I go to my father the king. I may not like him, but he may know the way he tells. "Take his mother and tell him to come or kill her. He'll come if he cares about her."

The next day Todoroki POV

I go to his house with two of my guards. He's helping his mom with something. He's so cute I walk up to him and asked. "Do you still feel the same way?" He looks at me and with a sad and says. "I'm sorry Todoroki-Kun I don't like that way. I like you as a friend that's all." "I was hoping that you would have said that. Grab his mother and take her away." I say looking in his eyes as that widely. He quickly grabs my arm and asks in terrified. "What are you doing? Why are you taking my mom away?" I smile a little and say. "I want you but you keep saying no so I'm taking your mother. If you what to see her again come with me. I don't you come by tomorrow I will kill her." He lets go talking a step back I look him in his eyes and say. "But I know how much you care about her. I know you've come with me. You are too good for your own good." He looks down and asks me. "Do you promise not to hurt my mom?" I smile putting my head on his shoulder and say. "I promise that if you come with me. That your mother will not get hurt." He looks up at me and nods asking. "Can I get some of my things?" I nod he goes into his house. He comes out with a small bag of clothes. We had to the castle and I'm happy. I finally got him he is finally mine.

2 months later Todoroki POV

It's in two months and he still refuses to say he loves me. He can't steal me mad at me. There's no possible way I used to be mad at myself for what I did. It's been two months since that happened. I mean it's not like I haven't let him see her. I let him see her every once in a while. My patience is being to run thin. I think he loves someone else. If he does I'll kill them. That's only if he does maybe he'll say he's always me this time.
We were sitting in my room and I said. "I love you. I want you by my side forever. I want you to be my mate. I want you to rule my kingdom with me." He turned away I'm getting mad. I grab his arm and make him look at me and say. "If you love someone else I will kill them. If you don't tell me right now who they are." I liens in close and whispers threatening. "I'll kill your mom in front of you." He freezes and says. "I didn't love anyone. I just didn't love you." I decided I'm not waking any longer. That night we have fun. He complained that his legs hurt the next morning. I didn't care I had no more patience. I made him stay by my side the whole day. He tried to run not too long after this. It was the first of many times but every time I punished him. I would beat him or have fun. I didn't care anymore that I was becoming my father. One day I left down my guard we went for a walk. I didn't have my hand around his waist or arm. He put me down the hill I at him and he runs. I run after him telling him to come back. With angry in my voice I yell. "Get back here or else!" He got a good head start and is now deep in the woods. I think this is the director of The Dragon King. He runs into a blond boy with red eyes.

Deku's story

kid Deku POV

When me and Todoroki was kids. We got along we didn't have that many friends. I was just an Omega peasant he well Alpha a prince. We didn't fit in with anyone else. So we became best friends until one day. He told me he loves me I don't like him that way. That's also the day I found out I was a demigod I had a feeling. We were just kids back then right?