chapter 4 (Is this love?)

Bakugo POV

When I wake up I feel someone hugging me. I look at who it is fuck Deku is hugging me. He must have had a nightmare again and began hugging me. He looks so cute the way his hair fells in his face. He looks like an angel how can anyone hurt him. I feel my heartbeat faster at that idea. Fuck why is my heart beating faster? He began to wake up he rubs his eyes and says. "Sorry. Did I wake you up Kacchan?" My heart begins to beat even faster he looks even cuter. I look away my heart feels like it's going to beat out of my chest. I feel him move away I quickly hug him and say. "It's ok you didn't wake me up." What am I doing? Why am I hugging him? He hugs me back and says in a sleepy voice. "I had a nightmare again and you make me feel safe. So I hugged you in the middle of the night." I feel my heart beating faster. I make him feel safe but why? He just meet two days ago he probably won't after finds out more about me. I feel him let go of me and asks in a shy voice. "I'm ok now can we eat now?" I let go and looking away saying. "Share I'll make you something to eat." He looks at me and asks me. "You know how to cook?" I smile and say in a happy voice. "Of course I do my dad showed me as a kid." I look thinking about my dad it been ten years. He hugs me and with a kind voice says. "I'm sorry if I made you sad." I hug him I began to cry a little and say. "No, it's just my dad died ten years ago. I don't get to say goodbye he was a good man. The day I met you was the anniversary of his death. I think he was looking out for you. Because he always said that everything happens for a reason. That day I was typing to be alone but I heard you yell for help. I heard my dad's voice saying. If you can help someone and don't then you are no man. I didn't think I was that close to Endeavor's kingdom.
I'm happy I was because now you are safe." He hugs me back and said. "I'm sorry............ Your dad sound like he was a good man. He would be proud of you." I feel my heart beating so hard it feels like it's going to jump out of my chest. For the first time in a long time, I smile and say. "Thank you let's go eat. We can see how the new Omega sees how she's doing." He nods we go to her room we don't see Shinso. At first, I think something happened until we hear them taking in the room. I knock on the door she says. "Who is it?" I say in a kind voice. "It's king Bakugo and Deku. May we come in?" She answered in a happy tone. "Yes of course please come in." Me and Deku of in to see both of their blushing. Shinso quickly leaves as fast as a demon when the sun comes out. I smile and say. "I see that you and Shinso are getting close. That's good I'm happy you can trust him. He's a good person that's why I put him in charge of protecting you. He also hates it when omegas get hurt by alphas." She smiles and says. "Thank you for having him looking after me. He is kind and easy to talk to. He was really helpful when I had a nightmare." "I'm glad I don't know him that well. He has a good relationship with my one friend. He tells me that he was nice to him. He doesn't have many alphas. We want to know if you would some breakfast?" She nods getting up we head downstairs Shinso following us. I made some breakfast Shinso stood by the door. I single for him to sit and eat he sits by Jiro. They both blush I guess everyone's running someone special lately. Kiri runs into the room and says. "My king I have news." I look at him and quickly excused myself. I can tell something is wrong so I asked. "Did something happened to Denki?" He shakes his head and says. "No his find I have news about Todoroki. He has been acting odd. He leaves his kingdom after we left. I have no idea where he went, but I know he went south." My eyes widen that's the way to the demon's land. Why would he go there? Demons hate it when Outsiders go into their land. I thank him and go back into the room. Deku asks if everything ok. I tell him everything is ok. I can tell he does not believe me but he hasn't asked again. I don't want to tell him because of what I know happened. He's in such a happy mood today he deserves to be happy for once. Shouldn't have to worry about that bastard. I what to keep that beautiful smile on his face. Wait what did I just say about his smile? Did I just call his smile beautiful? I did but no no no! I can't like him! I can't be in love with him! No, he wouldn't like me back everyone hates me. My friends are the only ones who understand. But maybe he will? As if he knew what I thinking about, he looks at me and asks. "Is everything ok Kaccnan?" Fuck his voice is so sweet and kind. I try to smile and sound happy saying. "No everything is ok don't worry." Now he looks sad that beautiful smile was gone.