Drista's Emo Phase

Drista and Eliza Hamilton - Nerd to Bad Girl Trope

AN - Wow you're really reading another one of these. Just to be clear. Not a ship fic because that would we weird.

It was Drista's first day at high school. For all her years at middle school, she'd had straight A's and perfect attendance. Her dirty blonde hair was kept in a tight ponytail, and she had the same glasses that she'd worn throughout elementary school. In other words, she was a nerd. 

Her mom, Eliza, always approved of this life, encouraging her studies. But when high school came around, Drista found herself feeling rebellious. She had been getting bullied every day for her glasses and attempts at graduating. After the first week of 9th grade, she decided enough was enough. 

She broke her glasses and tore her clothes. She began skipping every class, going out to smoke by herself behind the school. (It was only a lollipop of course, she was only 14 uwu) She got into her first fight and refused to go to the principal's office. When a teacher scolded her, she stood up and slapped him. That got her suspended, which is what she wanted. 

Eliza was sad and mildly disappointed, so Drista slapped her and told her to die like her son Philip had. So that happened. Drista went to school after her suspension and got into a fight with the school bully, nearly killing him with a fork she had in her backpack. Then she went to class and ate bubblegum in the back. She fell asleep. Her brother was the only one who cared. Except he was also out speedrunning a video game with some friends and his boyfriend George. *bestfriend. So Drista was on her own, but that was okay. She pogged through the pain. Like the strong bad girl she was.