Philza and His SQUIP Assistant

SQUIP x Ph1lza - Boss and Assistant Trope

AN - Readers a piece of advice: don't leave ships up to random number generators.

Philza was the manager of the branch for hardcore Minecraft. He was recently appointed, but was already doing an amazing job. His qualifications were off the charts anyways.

2 months into his work, the company decided to upgrade their technology. His assistant was fired and replaced by a huge, super intelligent computer named the SQUIP. Everything about it intrigued Phil. It did all of the work so quickly and Philza couldn't help but admire all its done.

One day the SQUIP was committing healthy tax evasion when Philza walked in to see how things were going. For some reason, his palms were sweaty. The SQUIPs flowing, artificially made holographic hair was so shiny and Philza wanted to touch it. Trying to maintain a professional look Phil cleared his throat.

"How's work?"

"It is alright, boss. There are currently 0 lawsuits after us. By my programming, this is good."

Philza smiled earnestly. "The best work done by you, always."

Phil was feeling really hot in the presence of the SQUIP. This had been happening a lot recently. Maybe it had something to do with robots instead of humans.

Phil asked the SQUIP on a date, so then they kissed except Phil accidentally got regular red mountain dew and killed the SQUIP. Whoops.