🌶️𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ🌶️

I stared at his pale chest that had purple-red marks... My fingers brushed past them as I, obviously knew what they were...Suga looked like he had been punched!

Those were too big to be hickeys! "What are you doing...?" Suga asked in his sleepy voice "Oh! Nothing..." I quickly hid my hand and stared at the ceiling in confusion "Are you okay? You look hurt..." I bit my lip "You made these hickeys dumbass" Suga groaned and made my eyes widen 'Me?' I thought and turned to look at them more clearly.

"Oh..." I said as I realized that I had made them thanks to the flashbacks of High School since I was also recognized for the big hickeys I would leave on the people I'd fuck. "Yeah, I didn't know you were that wild..." Suga chuckled making me embarrassed. I sat up and looked at him "Wait... Why are you even here? I was drinking with Kihyun, Jungkookie, Tae, and Jimin!" I asked.

"You called me. I drove you here, you dragged me in and the rest of your friends helped themselves, you threw me onto the bed, took off my shirt, made those hickeys... Oh and also you said you wanted to fuck me and almost did but then you ran to the bathroom and threw up so I had to drag you to bed and now here we are!" Suga showed his gummy smile at the end and I wanted to change my name and move to the other side of the world.

"I shouldn't have asked..." I buried my face in my pillow "Yup." I heard Suga leave the bed and I quickly followed behind, we headed to the living room and what we saw made both of our jaws drop. There were also 3 shirtless men, Jungkook's neck was filled with hickeys, Taehyung's chest had hickeys, and Jimin's abs and chest also with Hickeys. It was all a hickey mess. I was still processing everything and when I did I screamed making everyone jump.

"What was that?" Jungkook groaned "YAH! You- You guys- AH!" I screamed once again and once Jungkook finished rubbing his eyes and realized the situation he also screamed. Everyone was screaming "YAHHHH! EVERYONE SHUSH" Pillows hit our heads and we turned to Kihyun "How come I wasn't in the action?" he pouted "From what I remember and heard, you guys enjoyed it so get over it" Kihyun raised his voice and everyone started putting their clothes on "Let's pretend nothing happened-" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded "Our outfits for the performance need to cover you up more" I glared at Jimin and he blushed "What performance?" Suga asked making all of our attention go to him.

"Oh, we got selected to perform in a big awards show! It's tomorrow at 8 pm!" I said me and Jimin squealed "Did you like the gift?" he asked "What..?WAIT it was you that paid for my classes!?" I asked in disbelief as Suga smirked and sent me a wink 'This will be the first "pay" I'd receive' I thought as I smiled at him. "I'll go to your performance." Suga said "Wait but we wanna go too!" Kihyun whined "Fine we'll all go," Suga said and stared at me "But it's an awards show- You know famous people will be there how will you-" Suga cut me off from my sentence "We'll go. I could go anytime." everyone in the room eyes widened "I'll just make a call and we're in" Suga walked out and we all stared in disbelief except Taehyung "Does he blackmail or is he in the mafia or something?" Kihyun asked in a sort of playful tone "That's information I cannot say" Taehyung spoke up making us all more worried.

After a while Kihyun started making pancakes and Suga came in "Well it's done. Us four are going. They even gave me a plus one so invite one more if you want." he shrugged his shoulders "Done! Namjoon's coming" Tae said as I noticed how Jungkook went slightly stiff and Suga rolled his eyes "Whatever". "Come on let's eat!" we followed Kihyun's order and we all sat and ate the pancakes peacefully. "How'd you even get in?" Kihyun suddenly asked while his mouth was stuffed with pancakes "Well I do sponsor a famous singer who's also a close friend of mine there so that kind of helped." all of us smirked "Can we meet them?" Jungkook asked "Don't know" Suga continued eating.

"Hey Hoseok, should we practice after this?" Jimin smiled at me "Yeah sure! It has to be perfect!" I responded as he nodded "Could I hear the song you'll be dancing to?" Suga asked and Jimin handed his phone to him the song ready to be played. Suga put the earphones in and slightly bopped his head making me slightly smile "It's good. Jimin you have a good voice. Hoseok you rap well. Both of you could be in the music industry" Suga raised his eyebrows at us "I mean you guys already have the dancing skills. You could become a K-pop idol." Jimin and I stared at each other awkwardly.