[5]

Pairings: Sakusa Kiyoomi x Miya Atsumu; Suna Rintaro x Miya Osamu; Aran Ojiro x Kita Shinsuke

A/n: yuh idk what this is but here🤲 Plz don't hate on my Kita x Aran, I know I don't write well but I tried my best. Oh and I'm sorry for spelling/grammar mistakes, I'm pretty much rushing this one because it's partly for Suna's birthday. Holy crap, I don't want to make this long but happy New Year's y'all, I'm late asf but I can't believe I forgot to tell you guys.❤️
—————-

A normal day. Maybe. The Inarizaki volleyball team decided to hang out after practice because they had nothing to do on a Friday night and it was vacation week after the weekend so they decided to all gather up for a small party. There was no special occasion, they just felt like hanging out with each other.

As they were walking home, Atsumu was yelling at Osamu about how lunch tasted funny and all that useless crap while Kita, Aran and Suna were walking together and talking about volleyball and school related stuff.

Some of them decided not to come, so they weren't a lot which was sad but being five was more than enough for those crazy people. Sakusa was going to visit Atsumu that weekend so six to be exact.

Volleyball ended earlier because Atsumu was bugging Kita about how they had to clean the house since Sakusa was coming over and he didn't want his germaphobic boyfriend to get triggered.

This was the only time Kita agreed since it was for cleaning and it was break week so he decided to cut them some slack.

As Osamu whipped out his keys to open their big front door since they had a huge house for no reason, Atsumu whined, "Come on Samu hurry yer ass up." Osamu kicked him and told him to shut up.

Suna was on his phone checking something while Kita and Aran just stood there staring at the twins struggling.

Osamu finally opened the door and they all went in. The Miyas' parents wouldn't be home until next week so they had the house all to themselves. They were very obedient because mad parents are never fun to deal with but parties didn't mind them, the only rule was to clean up before they came home.

They all decided to go in the kitchen and find food to make and eat because they were hungry. Samu found some ingredients to cook a decent meal for all of them so he went to cooking. Aran and Kita tried to help but they mostly did the dishes that piled up in their sink. Suna would burn the house down along with Atsumu so they just sat down on stools that were placed near the dining room.

Suna suddenly said, "Oh Tsumu, I ordered food. But I guess they can be considered snacks so it doesn't matter." Atsumu looked up at him and nodded "I mean, you didn't have to but alright. Thanks."

Suna nodded and went back to staring at his phone.

Now you may be wondering at what he was looking at: he's a simple man, he sees Osamu, he clicks and look at what's up. And in his case, he was just scrolling through his camera roll and saw pictures of Osamu which made him feel happy. He didn't show it but he felt it.

Atsumu was on his phone too, checking every once in a while for Sakusa's text message. In the spawn of 15 minutes, he managed to clean the other places in his house with the help of Kita and Aran after they finished washing the dishes. Suna helped too but he was mostly fluffing up the pillows and making their house look more aesthetically pleasing than anything.

As they were cleaning, Osamu finished cooking and the doorbell rang too. Suna went to get it and brought back two big bags of McDonald's and put them on the counter. The others looked at him confused excluding Atsumu and he just yelled, "Snacks!" They nodded and after finishing up, they went to the dining room to eat. It was delicious.