[1]

Pairing: Semi Eita & Shirabu Kenjirou

A/n I might as well just start my first story with a random ship and being super bad at writing fanfics because I'm still learning on how to write decently. Enjoy my random story~
— — — — — — — —

As Shirabu and Semi were walking home from practice since they lived close to each other, Semi suddenly shot up from looking down at his phone and asked Shirabu if he could stay over. It was a casual question which startled the younger setter because it was so unexpected.

"Sure, do whatever you want but why today?"
"Eh, I don't know, i felt bored so might as well spend some time with my lovely kouhai~" Semi said making the last part sound sarcastic enough to make Shirabu cringe.
"Sure, suit yourself Semi-senpai."

Shirabu knew this nickname hit Semi pretty hard since the pinch server was pretty pleased with everyone who called him that but for Shirabu to do it made him feel weird. It wasn't a bad thing but he didn't like that feeling either since he doesn't usually feel that way about Shirabu, out of all people.

The little pretty setter being himself didn't know about any of these kind of stuff since he was quite cold towards feelings and didn't like wasting time on what he calls "useless feelings" and instead prefers to play volleyball with all his teammates. He is a very innocent child after all... right..?

After walking for 10 minutes in silence, they finally reached Shirabu's home and he unlocked the door since he lived alone most of the time. His parents were pretty busy with work so they were always on business trips leaving the whole house for him to guard. Semi being older thought it was kind of cool on his kouhai's independence but would never admit it out loud to him since it was embarrassing.

They both walked in, taking off their shoes and leaving their bags on the floor. Since it was the start of autumn, it didn't feel cold nor hot so they didn't have any jackets on except their uniform. The smaller one took both their bags and walked to the living room plopping their stuff down and himself on the couch. He was tired from all the working and training at school so he wanted to rest for a while. Semi being Semi raided Shirabu's fridge. they weren't best friends, far from it but they just had this bond that made them get along with each other even if the ash-blond haired boy resented the copper haired boy for taking his place as main setter in their team. They always say they hate each other but maybe they don't really and those are feelings mistook for hatred.

Shirabu's phone suddenly went off which startled him but he picked it up and was surprised by the caller on the other end of the phone.

"Tendou-san?"
"Kenjirou-kun~ Are you with Eita by any chance?"
"Um, yes, did you need him for something?"
"No, just making sure you guys are together~"
"Huh, why? That's an odd suggestion you have there..."
"Nothing, don't worry about it Kenjirou-kun, ima go now~"

And he hung up. The older boy overheard the conversation between the guess monster and the younger setter and found it weird too but didn't question it too much so he went back to minding his own business raiding the fridge and checking his messages.

Ushijima-san:
Hey Semi, are you with Shirabu at the moment?
Semisemi:
Yes, is there something wrong?
Ushijima-san:
Not really, just checking up on you two.
Semisemi:
Oh alright but why is everyone checking up on us? It's not like something's going to happen.
Ushijima-san:
Oh, I don't know, Tendou just told me to check up on you guys but I don't know what's the reason.
Semisemi:
Oh alright then, thank you and take care.
Ushijima-san:
You too.

'Well that was the weirdest thing ever.' Semi thought since it happened twice now. It was obvious that Satori Tendou was up to something but Semi couldn't put his finger on it.

Shirabu rested on his couch and told Semi not to raid his fridge too much since he needed food for diner and to feed himself for the rest of the week. The ash-blond pinch server didn't really listen to him and just said that he won't. Shortly after resting on the couch, the uneven bangs boy fell asleep and had a nice and calm expression.

Semi went to check on him since he got quiet and found him asleep in the couch so he covered him with his volleyball jacket he had with him. He decided not to disturb Shirabu too much but wanted to do a prank on him so he decided to go search for the materials needed...

Finally finding a feather in the storage room where Semi found other things too, like a mistletoe, a lamp, costumes and other odd stuff he decided to ignore and just take the feather with him. Going back upstairs to check the fridge, he found some whipped cream so he took it and proceeded to go back to Shirabu and do his little prank.

The ash-blond pinch server put a good amount of whipped cream on his kouhai's hand and then used the feather to tickle his nose. Once it started to actually tickle, Kenjirou lifted his hand and slap! Whip cream all over his nose and face while he shot up from his sleep a little bit shocked.

"Semi you hoe-"

"HAHAHAHA THAT WAS SO FUNNY!! I should've caught that on camera though..."

"Oh hell no, I'm cleaning this shit off my face. I'll definitely take revenge you piece of garbage."

"Awn Kenjirou-san you party pooper~ come backkkk" Semi whined as he grabbed onto Shirabu's arm.
He was already kind of pissed at him so he decided to ignore him and go to the bathroom to wash off his face and hand. Not long after, Semi stood near the door waiting for the smaller setter to finish and tease him more since he got some pictures when this happened.
"Semi-san, I swear if you don't delete that I will ruin your life."
"And with what?"
"I have pictures of you sleeping and half naked."
"Wha- HoW? And that's kind of creepy Kenjirou..."
"It's not creepy. Tendou apparently had some and sent it to the group chat, it was pretty funny when you were drooling all over your pillow though."
"Okay, okay, I won't expose you but I can't guarantee to delete the pictures~"
"Semi-senpai, you're horrible but at the same time what can I do."
"Suffer hehe."
After that remark, Shirabu decided to just ignore his senpai and change his clothes since he wasn't going to keep on wearing a dirty uniform. While walking to his room, Semi followed him there because he didn't have anything better to do since he raided his fridge and wasn't hungry anymore.
The younger boy went over to his closet to pick out some clothes while he couldn't care less what he's upperclassman was doing. A while later, the older male was laying on his kouhai's bed almost falling asleep since he was bored and was way too lazy to start homework. Shirabu being a perfect student was sitting at his desk after changing and doing some work.
After 5 minutes of doing nothing, Semi got up and complained that he was bored.
"That's not my problem, go do homework."
"But I don't want tooo, tomorrow's Saturday so I'm chilling todayyy."
"Well suit yourself, keep yourself busy or something."
"But there's nothing to do..."
"..."
"Shirabu, wanna play a game with me?"
"Depends on the game... and plus, I need to finish this before next week so it better not be long."
"Yeah sure, sure, let's play truth or dare~"
"Ugh. Sure but make it quick. Two or three rounds will be enough."
"Aw, you suck... but sure, if that means spending some time with me I guess."
"Yeah."
As Shirabu moved from his desk to his bed he felt Semi going closer to him and closing the gap between them to talk to him. It was a short game of truth or dare and it wasn't interesting in the beginning; 'Okay, I'm going to go first since I suggested the game." "Okay then." "Shirabu, truth or dare?" "Truth." "why are you mean to me?" "Um... because you're annoying compared to the others on the team... except for Tsutomu, you guys are the most annoying." "Waw, I feel honoured to be hated on." "It's not hate, you're just too annoying for me." "Hmmm okay. Your turn." "Semi-san truth or dare?" "Dare." "I dare you to call your first contact and tell them you love them." "Ehhh? My first contact? Then that'll be Ushijima-san..." "Oh, whoops. Good luck then, I'm still here if you need mental support."

A/n Okay so um, this is beginning to be too long so I guess I'll just do two parts lmao, I'm sorry. I didn't prepare in advance how I would've written this story so I'm sorry this is crappy as "first story". Hehe, hope it was a good beginning though... For the reader... yeah no, I don't think I'm doing this correctly xD. Anyway, I'll update soon... bye bye