Tickle Lickle Kisses

Ah yes, one of my worst ever tickle tortures, as if any were really easy to bare. It was morning during winter break from school and my father a truck driver had just left for a final run before Christmas. I was wearing my adidas team cheer shorts that are orange and black with a Hello Kitty love to dance t-shirt and Hello Kitty slippers on my feet (I Love Hello Kitty thus the name). I was laying on the floor watching tv and playing on my phone, my mother was in the kitchen getting ready for work, and my cousin who lives next door was sitting on the couch watching tv too (my family, my aunt and uncle [cousins family], and grandma all live on a large piece of land that is somewhat off the main road and secluded [grandma watches us a lot while our parents are working]). My mother came in and said she was leaving and told us to go to grandmas if we needed anything and she would see us after work. I continued playing on my phone while playing with my shoes and kicking my legs as I normally do when in front of the tv, but I kept hearing clicks and couldn’t figure out where it was coming from. I asked my cousin if he was hearing it and he said no, he didn’t hear anything. I put it off and kept looking at my phone and eventually it dawned on me, he was playing with his phone too and taking pictures of me laying on the floor. I asked him if he was taking pictures of me on his phone and he said yep. I said why and he said he was just admiring my cute little feet and thought his friend would like to see them, so he was sending him the pics. It was at that point, all alone that I knew my cousin was about to tickle me, and I got really concerned because my dad was out of town and my mom would be gone for several hours. I thought maybe I can make it to grandmas and just stay there and I would be safe for the time being, but just before I started to get up and make a break for it, I looked up and my cousins friend was coming thru the door. My cousin said his fried really liked the pics he was sending and wanted to see my pretty little feet firsthand. My heart just sank as I looked into my cousins eyes and he got down in the floor and took my shoes. His friend came around the couch and they picked me up and sat down on the couch; one holding and tickling my feet while the other tickled my upper body. I burst into laughter, and was squirming and trashing all around. I somehow managed to get free for a second but they grabbed me. As I tried to get away my arms flailing around, somehow my shirt ended up off my arms and just covered my head. They got me secured again, my shirt still over my head, and I heard my cousin say we need to get her tied up so we can really tickle her good. They picked me up and carried me into my bedroom. They laid me on my back on the bed and pulled me down toward the bottom of the bed. First they tied my arms to each bedpost, then they put my feet between the little dividers of the footboard side by side and tied them together. There I was tied up again and this time basically blindfolded by my own shirt with no one to hear my pleas and extremely helpless. I could hear their every move, but I really didn’t know where they were until I could feel the tickles begin. All of a sudden one of them began tickling my underarms and almost simultaneously the other started tickling my feet. I let out a squeal and burst into uncontrollable laughter as my body trashed all over the bed. I heard my cousin say I have an idea and that idea led to me being toe tied. Now my feet were immobilized and totally at their mercy. That’s when it happened, a tickle like I had never experienced in my life. One of them began kissing and licking my feet and between my toes. It was utter torment and I was screaming and begging for it to stop. But instead the other one started tickling my ribs and upper body relentlessly. I bucked the best I could but I really wasn’t going anywhere until they decided to let me go. Yet just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse, that’s when one of them began licking and blowing raspberries on my belly button; switching between that and softly licking my neck and ears while continuing the onslaught on my feet (eventually with an electric toothbrush they saw in a video) [Damn internet]. By this point I was laughing so hard, my body was beginning to fail me. I was quivering and laughing so hard to the point of screaming. I was promising them anything just to get them to stop tickling me. Finally after about 3 hours and what seemed like an eternity, they let me go. However at random points for the rest of the day they would grab me and just tickle me ruthlessly till I couldn’t handle it any longer. And thus is my life of tickles!